It hurts

Lucy's pov🥀
I woke up with a banging headache that was so painful that it disrupted my vision. It was dark and I mean like it was pitch black. Where the fuck am I? I was shopping and I remember being taken by someone. After I had gone through all my thoughts I tried to move but I couldn't. I was tied up to the wall with metal. Nothing would let me move. I then heard a metal door open and then footsteps coming towards me. I could only see an outline of the figure but that's it. The person Had 4 people behind him. Great. No chance for me then. When they got closer I could see they were men. The guy at the front kept walking as the men behind stopped and watched. What the heck is going on. He got closer. To the point where he could touch me if reached for me.

"Hello Lucy." The voice said. Why is that voice so familiar. "You question why my voice is familiar." He said beginning to walk around me. How the fuck did he know what I was thinking. Then it hit me like a bus,

"Ollie." (Brother) I said In a croaky, scared vulnerable, shocked voice. I know I couldn't see his face but I could just see his devilish smirk on his face. I was scared. He always said he would try and take my powers.

"Congratulations." He said giving me a sarcastic evil clap and applaud along with the rest of the men. This creeped me out even more. It then went dead silent and I felt all 10 eyes on me.

"Do you know why I Brought you here." He said to me whilst grabbing a chuck of my hair making me whimper. "I need you for my strength little sis. I need your blood. And guess what." He said whilst giving my skin a lick. Gross. "No one can stop me. You're all mine." And with that he left me with an evil laugh and me beginning to cry my pain away as my past came creeping back and reality of my life is now back. Just before closing the door, he clicked a button on the wall. I began to scream in pain.

Ecstasy. The one thing that stops me from using powers, feeling strong. Simply stops me from breathing.

It hurts.

Ashton's pov🐺
"Why we can't we find her." I screamed at my detective team. They fell back at my anger and voice. They just looked down. "Find her now." And with that they ran out.

I'm a mess. It's only been what 6 hours and I'm already out of my mind. Lucy. My beautiful Lucy. My kitten. My princess is out there. Kidnapped by I don't even know who. The letter didn't say a name of who wrote it.

"UGHHH." I screamed and punched the wall next to the dozens of other punch markings from the last 6 hours. Let's just say my hand is messed up as well. I heard a knock at the door and I yelled come in. Catherine our pack daughter scurried in.

"I have the results for you." She said. I sent her away with the letter to see if she could find fingerprints of the kidnapper. I rose from my chair and moved to be in front of my desk and leaned on it.

"Go on." I asked intrigued and impatient.

"Well it seems as though the kidnapper was wearing gloves when he was touching the letter." I cursed under my breath and looked to the side. "But we were able to just see faint fingerprints." I whipped my head round to her.

"And?"

"We found his name is Ollie Alpha." She said and I was confused. Why did that ring a bell that name. I ordered for her to leave me office. She left and I was even more confused. Then if came to me.

Ollie is Lucy's brother. He wants to steal her powers.

I growled angrily and punched the wall once again beginning to become immune to the feeling. I then heard a faint knock on the door. Once again i shouted come in meanly and entered Emma with a sincere expression on her face. She looked like she'd been crying. I looked at her confused.

"I hope she's okay." She said quietly walking to the chair opposite to me and I saw small tears fall from her eyes.

Everyone misses her already. She made everything better for the pack. The members miss their Luna. I want to be strong but I can't. I want to keep a stern face and act fine but I know that I'm not. I need my mate. I need her in my arms. I need to kiss her. I need to love her. I need to protect her and I didn't do that. And with that a fell apart.

I cried my heart out. The most I ever have in my whole life.

Emma came up to me and instantly comforted me. She kept saying she'll be fine, she's strong. She may be the strongest woman on earth but so was my mum and looked what happened to her. I cried into Emma for at least an hour. Emma was like a mum to me. I could tell her anything. I'm very grateful to have her. She grabbed my face and made me look at her face.

"She will be okay. She's strong and an incredible person. And we'll find her and we'll save her and she'll be in your arms before you know it." She said wiping tears from my cheeks. I just nodded and didn't say anything. She released me and began to walk to the door but stopped when she reached it.

"Get some sleep. You need it." She said and closed the door. She's right. I need to be strong. For me and for Lucy. I walked to my room and did everything I need to do before I go to bed. I then got into bed and sat up. I then looked at my night stand to see a photo of me and Lucy. I smiled and grabbed it. It was when we were in the garden and both in the rose area. She was smiling at me as I smiled at her. I love this photo. It's my favourite. We just look so in love. I kissed her in the photo and placed it down as a tear fell from my eye. She makes me so weak. What is she doing to me. I then later down as was about to go to sleep but then I smelt the smell of her on my pillow. I clung onto it for dear life and cried. Where are you kitten? I need you. More than anything. Stat strong. You'll be In my arms before you know it but,

It hurts.