Talking

Lucy's pov🥀
I was so scared. I'm in a house with people who i don't even know. apparently my soulmate is going to come out of this room, probably kill me. Not sure yet. Keeping my hopes up.

I heard the door open and I kept my head down.

"So your name is Lucy." I shot my head up in confusion at his question. "Wait you're not going to kill me" he stares at me blankly not smiling or anything and I wonder, has he ever smiled. "No I know I may seem like the type but you are different kitten." My heart skipped a beat when he called me that and my cheek became hot and pink.

"You look cute when you blush." He said before walking of but then turning bam round and motioning me t follow and I basically ran to him as I was so flustered.

"So do you know what we are." He asked and I nodded." Yeah the twins showed me and It was amazing" I smiled at the thought of the memory of the twins changing into their wolf. When he didn't respond for a while and looked up at him when our eyes suddenly met and he just stared at me with such......love? No surely not look at him. The most feared alpha in the world. He then looked sharply away and completely ruined the moment.

"So now you know you should probably know the rules around here. So first you can't ever leave the territory if you do punished. Second, don't ever defy me or you'll get punished. Thirdly all pack members are needed in their rooms at 7:30, or punished and the 4th one is never disrespect the alpha and the 5th one is to not be running around or having any fun, this is out pack and we are serious when it comes to us. "He said and I just stared at the ground. My god he really is really as strict as they say. If I'm his soulmate surely it means I could ask questions and not get killed ha we'll try it.

"Do you ever smile." I asked warily and he looked down at me confused." Like do you have fun you know loosen up a bit." I said doing a little disco dance. He just still looked at me blankly but i swear I saw a slight curve in the mouth but was gone in seconds. "No of course not no alpha can have fun." He said before marching of walking quicker making me sigh and run to him.

"Sure you can, life would be boring if there were no smiles, or positivity I mean I haven't had any of that in my life but I always thought of mum and that brought a smile on my face and hope." I said and then my eyes widened in realisation as to what I just said. I looked up and he looked at me with confusion and wonder. "Why haven't you been smiling all your life." He asked in the most sincere voice I've heard of him yet. "Erm I" And then without thinking I was the one trying to make a run for it but as I ran he caught up to me in two footsteps. How.

I looked up at him. "Do you mind if I go to bed I'm just really tired and" I trailed off thinking of another lie but couldn't think of one. I smiled at him and he said "yes you can I'll show you your room." He said in an annoyed voice and I presume it's because I never told him but It's not my fault I've never told anyone. He walked in front of me as I looked around the long halls that were so long and then lead to another and I just admired it. They were all red with bits of gold here and there. It really was humongous.

We then got to a door at the end of the longest hallway and he opened the door and my breath was taken away from me as I took in the image of my room. It was massive. Seemed as big as my old house spread out and it would still be bigger. Crazy. It still followed the theme of red and gold with a massive king sized bed and a desk a wardrobe. All the things a normal bedroom would have but for me that in itself was luxury . The most i has was a bed. There was a big window all along the side of a wall showing a view of the forest and it was beautiful. You could see the fields from afar and all the towns and buildings it truly was magnificent. I never realised that I stepped in and was looking around with an amazed smile on my face until I saw him looking at me with that look of love again surely not.

Ashton' s pov🐺
She was looking at the room amazed when in a matter of fact she was the thing that was amazing. She was stunning. With that amazed smile on her face I couldn't take my eyes of her and then she looked at me and I couldn't stop until she smiled and said "it's amazing thank you but I can't take this" and I looked at her confused "why not." Asked annoyed as to why she would say that. "Because look at this place it's beautiful and I only need a bed or something so don't wor-"

She stopped talking as I began to walk towards her whilst she moved my with every step I made until she reached a wall. And leaned into her and smelled her scent and loved it once again. "A beautiful room for a beautiful girl." I said with a sincerely tone and I knew that it was my wolf that said that. Surprisingly my wolf was a lot more up for the idea of a mate. He loved it. He's already fallen for Lucy but me no. When i looked back into her eyes she was as red as a tomato and I did something I haven't done to someone except my sister in years.
I smiled at her.....,..