Memories

Lucy's pov🥀
I began walking around in a bore thinking about what I'm going to do because I have no where to live? No where to go? I'm all alone. I also thought that my brother could probably track me down in a heart beat due to his tracking powers.

Honestly I don't like to think about my brother, he scares me and how he is not the person he always was. Then the memory came back to me in seconds....

Start of flashback
"LUCY GET HERE NOW" my father yelled at me from downstairs. I unlocked my bedroom door and cautiously went downstairs and when I got down I wish I didn't. "Ollie w-what h-happened to y-ou." I trembled in fear. My brother was stood there in front of me with my 'father" and he stared into my soul with-with red eyes. Red eyes which I've never seen before in my life. Be began to walk to me and with every step he took forward I took one back which confused my heart because I love my brother and he only comes and helps me but for some reason my brain was telling me otherwise at this moment and that I should be scared and stay far away from him as possible. Then my back reached the wall and brother stopped when I did. A devilish smirk began to grow on both my fathers and brothers faces whilst mine completely contrasted there expression. My breathing was heavy. I was a mess. I was so vulnerable right now.

"W-what a-are you d-doing Ollie?" I asked him with fear dripping in my words. "Well little sis, I just got my powers and now I feel so much strength and power compared to you" he began walking slowly to me."I just feel that you're now worthless just like everybody else in this world and our father is hurting you simply because you are worthy of the pain." He snickered at me. I stood with me jaw on the floor. How could my brother do this to me. He was the only thing in the world that I loved and thought he loved me. My heart broke and I knew from that day on that my brother had changed. I'de never seen my brother anywhere near this state he was in now. Like I said he was always so kind and caring with bright blue eyes but now these bright red eyes just stared at me like I was his dinner which scared the living days out of me.

Caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't even realise how close up he was to me and the fearing running down my face. His breathing was calm and intimidating whereas mine were rushed and heavy. I then tried to wiggle away from him but my brother wasn't a small guy, he had a fair bit of muscle on him so he held me in the same position.

"How could you do this to me?" I whispered to him. I was hoping this was just a phase you go through when you have powers and he'll just go back to his normal caring self but his response was shocking.

"Dad's right you know?" He smirked" you really are worthless my god I was blind to not have seen this weakling who just may seem to be my sister." Tears came down my eyes at a rapid speed now. "You may be my sister but I wish you weren't" and with that he left in the blink of an eye and left me by myself as I crumbled to the floor and sobbed my heart out. My brother was gone and I might not see him again. He left me to deal with 'dad' all by myself. So much for having a loving brother in my life......
End of flashback

By this point I was lost in a forest because I was so deep in thought and tears were covering my face like a sea. I collapsed onto the floor and just cried. This is my life. Why me. What did I do so wrong to deserve a useless life like this. All I need is something to help me. Or someone I thought to myself and with that my eyes became heavy and i went into a deep sleep. Zzzzzzzz

Thank you again for reading. I know this story isn't going to be good, it's my first one and it's rushed and messy and had 80 million mistakes in so I apologise for that. But hey I hope you're kind of enjoying it❤️