Lost and found

2 days later
Lucy's pov🥀
2 days. 2 whole days of just walking around aimlessly, sleeping constantly. It was official. I was super bored man. Like seriously what are you supposed to do when you have no one, no home, no food, nothing. But I've never been more happy. I'm free in the fresh air with no 'father' screaming and making me feel pain. I happy to be healing not just physically but mentally too.

Right now I was walking in an old town it looked like and it was dark so no one was about which was a bit creepy but I looked past it and kept walking. I looked around to see if there was anyone to ask where I am but like I said. No one to be seen. Yet it feels like I can feel a presence behind me so I looked behind me slowly. Nothing. So I looked past that as well and kept walking through the town. To my left there were run down shops which looked like they haven't been touched once. To the right of me was a road which was cracked and muddy and just grossed. I cringed at the thought of this being the most cliche place for someone to just come and kidnap you. It had such a sinister feel to it. It was scary to say the least.

I continued my journey onwards and got to the point when I came to the woods which is just great when it's dark and scary and monsters could easily be on the lose. And the tall trees that Toward over me as I looked up added a reel nice sense of ease to the sight in front of me. (Sarcasm)

Hesitantly, I waked into the gloomy woods and began to get extremely scared. The woods looked endless like there's no stop. It was quiet except for the wind that occasionally sang to me but apart from that is was dead silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Suddenly I heard rustling in the bush next to me so I slowly turned my head in the direction of the noise. There was slight movement in the bush when I looked at it. I looked down for anything I could use to protect me and I picked up a long thick stick even though I had my powers I didn't rely fully on them fully so I went with a stick so don't judge me it's all i had okay? The movement got more bigger and the noise increased. I kept moving backwards as my fear grew. I began to shake. Suddenly the bush stopped and I stood in shock and worry. Then a rabbit hopped out and I let out a huge sigh and dropped the stick laughing at myself at how scared I got at the rabbit in front of me. It reminded me how hungry I was. I needed to eat that rabbit I began to chase it. I was planning on killing it with my powers. It was hard jot to think of it's little cute bobble tail and I was about to kill-

SNAP. My thoughts were cut of. The twig I had originally had had just been snapped by something. I heard footsteps getting closer and louder and nearer to me so whipped my head around at full speed hearing a snap in my neck which surely isn't healthy but once again was cut off when I saw a girl about 2 metres from me staring at me with such anger.

She had blonde hair that was cut into a bob, about 5,9 which was taller compared to my 5,4 figure. She was about my age but had a bit of muscle to her which scared me a bit at the fact that she could probs take me down with her pinky. Who was she? Why did she look so angry? Questions swirled through my mind but she began taking steps closer to me.

"Who are you?" I asked trying to sound confident when actually, it just sounded like I was scared shit.

"Oh sweetie you are quite a pretty one aren't you, now tell me" she stepped forward "what are you doing in OUR territory" she practically snarled at me.

Territory? How can a forest be someone's territory? Unless if she owns the whole forest. Woohhh she must be rich bloody hell. "I-i was j-just passing I'm a-about to l-leave d-don't worry I'm g-going." I began to stumble backwards as she smiled sneakily stepping forwards calmly which just added more fear to myself. 

So me being me I attempted to run the opposite direction but also being me and Terrible at running, she caught up to me in a heartbeat. Speaking of heartbeats mine was going v v quickly and at this point I was scared for my life. I felt her slightly strong arm wrap around my neck and my body quickly made contact with the cold floor. Milliseconds after that I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I whimpered as everything began to fade and just before everything went black I heard her whisper-
"Oh how boss is going to love you...."
BLACK

HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT!