The Chase

Ashton's pov🐺
I was out with my friends at a cafe and I left Lucy at home sleeping. We were just chilling and eating and drinking. Nothing much.

"So what was yours and your mates first date." Dan asked me. I froze. Shit. I haven't even gone on a date with Lucy.

"I haven't asked her on one yet." I said quietly hoping they wouldn't hear. They did. "WHAT." They said in sync.

"You need to ask her." James said as he stood up along with the rest of them. "You're asking her tonight." Luke said and I sighed and stood up to. I do agree though. It just completely slipped my mind. We got in the car and drove back to the house. Once we got to the door and opened it I i hushed the boys. The sound of moans filled my ears and anger filled me. I slammed the door once everyone was in. The sound immediately stopped and we knew it was coming from the living room. We all marched over to the door and swung it open to be met with the girls all looking wayyyyyy to natural. Idiots. Zoe then admitted to us basically that something was on the computer. My mate slapped her arm and I saw them all get up and rush to the door as we ran over to the computer. I opened it. A video of a a boy and girl naked and you know what they were doing. I whipped my head to the girls but flared at Lucy. Jake had taken over and was very angry.

"You're in big trouble." I said to her and they all ran off.

Lucy's pov🥀

We were all running around the house looking for places to hide. The others don't really know the place as well as I do so they kind of just followed me, waiting for me to find somewhere. We hurried into a room.

"Okay Zoe and Jazz, you go into this room. One of you hide in the wardrobe, the other in the cupboard underneath the bathroom sink." I said quickly to them whilst whispering. Me and Kate rushed of to the room next door and did the same thing. I then realised once I had gotten into the bathroom in a hurry, the bathroom does not have a cupboard under the sink. Shit. I ran as quick as I could and as quietly as I could to the third floor and went to one of the rooms up there and hid in a wardrobe. I heard shouting from the boys downstairs but then the noises were constantly increasing to the point where I could clearly hear them. I then heard Ash say,

"Kitten I swear to god I WILL make that shit on that computer a reality." That sent so many shivers down my spine. He's angry. Very. But this time I wasn't scared I was....... turned on not going to lie. I then heard a girl scream followed by another then followed by another. I laughed at myself. They will definitely be getting told off by now. Suckers. I was to busy laughing I didn't even notice the footsteps on the stairs. I shit myself up immediately and put my hand over my mouth so he couldn't hear me. Who am I kidding. He could probably smell my scent from a mile away.

"Oh kitten the things I'm going to do to you." He began to say as the walking up the stairs stopped and turned into normal, flat footed footsteps that got closer.

"I want to see you trembling under my body." I shivered again. The footsteps were very close now. "I want to hear you screaming my name when a thrust into you, senseless." I gulped. This is very hot. What does he think he's doing. He's VERY close now. I then heard the door handle and the door crawl open slowly. Cliche much at a time like this. I then heard the door shut and the footsteps getting closer.

"I'll pull your hair, grip onto your thighs ughhhhb princess what are you doing to me." He then banged the door of the wardrobe revealing me to him and him to me. Damnnn he looked so hot all angry and frustrated. He smirked.

"Found you Kitten." He said and I screamed and it was kind of a laugh though as I began to attempt a run for it but he stopped me, wrapping his arm round my waist and getting close to my ear.

"Where Do you think you're going Kitten." He said to me biting my earlobe. Why does he have to be such a turn on and have such an effect on me. To the point where I can't talk.

Don't get me wrong I like Jake but I don't want my first time to be with him so I needed to bring Ash back. I cupped his face and smiled at him. He leaned into my touch and his closed his eyes. It took a few seconds and when he opened them they were there natural brown ones they always are. He still had a smirk on his face and anger in his eyes. He grabbed my waist and I gasped. I put my arms around his neck.

"What were you watching that for then kitten." He said to me and he was just so sexy. That was all the came to my mind.

"Ermm, I-it wasn't m-my idea." I said stuttering. He began pushing me and him to the bed.

"Do I make you nervous miss Jane." He said with that sexy ass smirk and sexy ass face and everything. I then felt the bed at the back of my knees.

"N-no you d-don't." I tried to act confident. Obviously not though. He pushed me onto the bed. And leaned into my ear.

"Oh I think I do kitten." He said to me Lowly into my ear. I tried to hide the shiver but I couldn't. I didn't respond. I simply couldn't I was weak and horny. Etc. What I'm trying to say is that I want him. He pulled away and cupped my cheek and smiled.

"Do you want this kitten." He asked me.

"Yes more than anything right now." I said squeezing my legs together because just looking at him gave me a tingling sensation Down there. This man. He smirked because he knew what he was doing to me.

"Okay princess. But let me warn you. You're going to be sore for a good week." He said as he began to take off his leather jacket............

————————————————————
A/N
This chapter was a bit more sexual talk and stuff so you're welcome if you like that stuff and sorry if you don't. I warn you for the next chapter though because trust me. It's mature content coming your way! Thank you for all your support on the book. I love reading all your comments, you're all so kind, thank you! ❤️