Ashton

Ashton's pov🐺
The man in front of me yelled at me to stop and that made me smirk. This man in front of me is from my pack and he thinks it's okay to go out of his house after 9 pm. What an idiot. I punched him in the jaw.

"Please, p-please stop. I'll do anything" he sobbed. Ha what a pussy. Can't even take it like a man. I mean yes he's in his 50's and has a family but do I care no. Another kill for me.

"We'll have you learnt not go out of the house at that time and to follow the rules from now on" I yelled in my alpha voice.

"Yes y-yes alpha" he said looking me in the eye now. He had blood dripping from his nose, mouth, eye. Who am I kidding. He's bleeding everywhere and I smiled at his pain.

"Okay then I guess that makes it okay for you to leave" I said calmly with a smirk growing on my face.

"Really?" He said his voice now hopeful with still a slight bit of fear in them.

"No of course not" I growled and my nails began to grow and with that my wolf took control and slice. Before I new it, blood was gushing out of his neck from where I just scratched him. I laughed with a tone of evil in it as I looked at the lifeless body below me. This is my job and I love it. I walked out of the cell, walking past all the guards who bowed respectfully and said alpha to me. I began walking to my house which was massive because I'm rich. Well my dad is which makes me and the whole pack a wealthy pack of wolves. My dad used to be an alpha but then he stepped down when my mum died and I became the alpha. My dads not actually proud of the way I run my pack but I don't care it's mine and he knows it. There's lots of rules in my pack and my dad thinks I'm wayyyyy to uptight but to me it's just a good leader.

If you couldn't tell already I hold a very tight pack here and if anyone does anything slightly wrong, they're dead. Pack members or not. Dead. Honestly killing people is in my nature and to be honest it would feel wrong if I don't kill someone per day. It's an extremely good stress reliever for people like me-a big alpha. Another stress reliever is sex. Half the women I do it with I don't know there name but I do it for the pleasure not the feeling of love or any of that shit which doesn't exist. Love is just a word that's not true, like the word............. BEAUTY. There's no beauty in life it's just dull and worthless. Nothing can change that about me. I've had a bad past and I don't care if people have to suffer just to make me relax. I just don't care.

BUTTTTTT there's one thing I do care about it's..........

"ASHHHHH" my little sister yelled to me as I opened the front door to my house. She came running to me and automatically smiled a true smile and took her into my embrace and lifted her up in the air. She giggled and smiled at me. She was wearing a cute dress which had cute flowers on and cute little place pink converse and you're probably thinking. Shit did the alpha just say cute. And let's just say I only say it when it comes to her. She's now 5 and she's the only thing in the world that I love and only thing I will ever love.

When my mum died my sister was 6 months old and I loved my mum to death and let's just say I wasn't as cruel and cold as I am today. She was pure gold in a human and wolf and that's why when she died I felt nothing anymore and became the man I am today. Cold and cruel but that's the way I like it now. But my mum said to me before she died

"Look after her son, she needs you"

And let's just say ever since she said that, I've never loved anything more than my sister (molly) and I will continue to be this way with her but only in the house so no one can see my so called 'soft' side which I hate the sound of. I need people to fear which luckily for me. They do.

"Hi Molly and how have you been today?" I say smiling at the little bundle of joy in front of me.

"I'm good. Daddy took me to the park today and I went down a really really really big slide" she told while putting her arms up and stretching them out to show how big the slide was.

"Nooooo way. That big??" I said acting surprised.

"Yepppp and I didn't even hurt myself" she said with such pride and folded her arms which was so cute.

"Well I'm a very very proud brother" I said to her and kissing her forehead which made her giggle.

"Well I better get you to bed it's past your bedtime mrs" I said faking an angry look at her because who could be angry for a second at her.

"But no I don't wanna go to bed" she said as she pouted.

"Oh oh. I think the big bad monster is after you if you don't go to bed." I said raising my hands about to tickle her and she then got of the sofa and began to running with her little legs and zoomed upstairs.

"Oh no he's coming to get you" I shouted in a musical voice which made her do a little scream. By the time I made it up the stairs and into her room she was in her bed all tucked in.

I put my hands behind my back. "The big bad monster has disappeared" and she signed with relief and cheered making me grow a smile on my face.

I walked to the bed and kissed her for head and made sure she was comfy in bed." I love you molls." I said quietly.

"I love you too Ash." She said in a yawn before going into a deep sleep.

I stared at her feeling grateful and how much she has made me a better person. I just wish I could be like that outside this house.....

Well there's some info on Ashton and I'll keep switching the POVs between different characters from time to time, I just think it will be most effective.