5

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

"I'm back in town!"

"Why are you even talking to me, Blake?"

"I know. I've been a jerk to you. But I'm so sorry. I got mad for nothing..."

"Yeah! You did!" I turn back and continue taking my things.

"Please Lex..."

"Lexie" I answer.

"What?"

"Don't call me Lex. Only my friends can." I close my locker and walk away.

"I still love you, Lexie!" He yells at me.

"I don't. Byee!" I wave to him and continue walking.

Ethan joins me.

"Who was that guy?" He asks.

I explained to him the whole story.

"Woah, wait a second!When I kissed you... was it your first kiss?" He asks and stops walking. He puts his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him right in his beautiful eyes.

"Uh yeah..." I continue to walk. I see him playing in his dark messy hair.

"I have an idea!" He says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Blake!"

"Oh... What is it?" I'm scared of his answer.

"I could act like I'm your boyfriend and make him regret the beautiful girl he lost." Oh my. He just called me beautiful.

"Uhh... What would you do?" I instantly regret that question.

"I don't know. Kiss you if things go wrong?"

"Oh! Uh... okay...?"

"So it's good?" Yes, of course!

"Yeah. It's cool."

So all day, Ethan wasn't too far from me in case that Blake would come to talk to me. I am walking with Maddy and I see Blake in the hallway. I quickly turn around but he sees me.

"Lexie please!"

"Blake?" Oops! I forgot to tell Maddy he was back...

"Oh! I kinda forgot to told you that he's back..."

"Yeah! Well, I'll let you talk." She glances at Blake.

"I don't want to talk to you." I cross my arms over my chest. I see Ethan coming in my way.

My heart is pounding.

"Babe!" Ethan grabs me by the waist. He smiles at me and winks at the same time. Oh my.

"Oh... I get it! You're just trying to make me feel guilty for what I did. You guys aren't really together!" He's not buying it oh oh.

"Of course we're together!" Ethan said that like it was real. I wish...

"Prove it. Kiss her!" Blake crosses his arms. I bit the inside of my lip and look at Ethan.

He looks at me with a look that means everything's going to be okay. He leans in and I close my eyes. Our lips reach each other. That kiss was even better than the one in my room! Our kiss became more passionate.

"Okay! It's good now. I believe you..." he walks away. I jump in Ethan's arms.

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear.

"I wish it was real, baby." He answers hugging me back. I blush.

"Uh hum" Maddy is standing behind us. "Can I talk to you, Lexie?" She never calls me Lexie...

"I saw everything"

"We're not together Maddy," I answer.

"Well, that kiss certainly meant something!"

"Maybe for me but not for him. He was just acting like my boyfriend."

"Well you get that now that Blake thinks that you guys are together, you're going to need to figure something out. He's back for good Lex!" I didn't think about that.

I go talk to Ethan.

"Ethan?" He turns around and I saw a lipstick mark on his face.