7

After our "make-out session", we went back to his house.

"Do you want to sleep here" he ask me.

"uh... you sure?" I ask not so sure.

"Yeah. We could go to school together and pretend that we're together to make Blake jealous."

"Yeah... pretend." I look down. He take my chin and make me look at him.

"Someday, we won't have to pretend babe." I blush again. What is this boy doing to me?

9:30pm

"I'm tired" I said yawning.

"Wanna go to bed?" He asks.

"I can sleep on the couch." I say.

"No."

"Yes"

"You're gonna sleep in my bed."

"It's okay. I can..." He takes me on his shoulder and brings me to his room. "Ethan! Let me down!" I slap his back.

"Stop or you'll regret it!" I smirk and continue slapping him.

"You wanna play? Fine." He closes his room door and drop me on the bed.

He takes off his shirt and comes on top of me. He starts kissing me. He lifts me up and brings me in his walk-in. He puts me down and smirks at me. He walks out and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Told you you'll regret slapping my back." He laughs, closes the door and locks it.

"Ethan! You can't do that to me! IT'S TORTURE!"

"Love you too!" I hear him laughing.

"I HATE YOU!!!"

"Yeah yeah! I know you love me."

"Ughh! Can I get out?"

"Nope"

"it's official. I HATE YOU!"

I hear a door slam. He left his room! I'm stuck in his walk-in alone with nothing. I dropped my phone on the bed when he lifted me up.

-

Ughhh! I'm so hungry. I'm still in there. I don't even know what time it is! I hear a noise.

"Ethan?" That voice sounds familiar. Oh my god! Grayson!

"GRAYSON!" I yell so he could hear me.

"Lexie?"

"Yes! Ethan locked me in his walk-in!"

"What? Why?"

"Uh... long story... Do you have the key?" I ask.

"Yes. It's the same lock as mine." He goes into his room and comes back.. He unlocks the door. I jump in his arms.

"Thank youuuuuu! Where is he?" I ask him.

"In the backyard"

I go downstairs and saw Ethan in the backyard. He's sitting on a chair and he's on his phone.

I smirk and open the door to go in the backyard. I try to not make a sound.

I start running and Ethan looks at me. I jump on him and he fell to the ground.

I'm on him and we're laughing so hard.

"How did you get out?" He asks in between laughs.

"You."

"Me?"

"Well someone who looks like you..."

"Grayson!"

"I'm sooooo hungry! I've been in there for hours!" I say getting up.

"20 minutes..."

"same thing." I roll my eyes

I walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and take an apple. I finish it super fast and we go into Ethan's room. He gives me one of his shirts. I always bring shorts in my bag. So I go into his bathroom and put the clothes on. The shirt is to big for me so you can't see my shorts.

I come out of the bathroom and Ethan is looking at me up and down. He's not wearing a shirt. God, he's hot.

He's on his couch and looking at me. He gets up and just stands there. I was in heaven staring at his body. I hear him talk but I don't listen.

"Lex? Lex? LEXIE!"

"Huh?" I come back from heaven.

"You like what you see?" He grins.

"Yes... no... I... ugh" he smirks at me. "We should go to sleep. It's already 10:20 pm" I go for the couch but Ethan stop me and takes me on his shoulder again.

"Ethan!!"

"I told you. You sleep in my bed!"

He drops me on the bed. I crawl into the blankets. Ethan does the same thing. He takes me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his arms aroundmy waist. We fall asleep like that.

Wednesday

I wake up around 6:20 am. I check my phone and see:

Text message: 12
Missed calls: 7

Shit! I forgot to tell my mom I wasn't coming home! I call her back

Mom: LEXIE! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Me: I'm so sorry mom. I forgot to tell you. I'm at a friends house for a project and I fell asleep there.

Mom: I was so worried. I didn't sleep.

Me: Oh my god! Mom!

Mom: *crying*

Me: please don't cry. I'm so sorry.

Mom: it's okay. Don't scare me like that again okay?

Me: promise

Mom: I love you.

Me: love you too.

"Who was it?" Ethan asks.

"My mom. I forgot to tell her that I wasn't coming home." I answer.

"Oh!"

"Yeah... shit I don't have any clothes!"

"I can give you one of my shirts. I have some that don't fit me anymore."

"Yeah, sure thanks. I'll just wear my shorts and ask Maddy to bring some pants to school." I text her and she answers and she says yes.

Ethan goes into his closet and comes back with a blue shirt. I go into the bathroom and change my clothes. I put my hair up in a ponytail.

We go downstairs, put our shoes and go into my car. I drive to school.