15

My love❤: Good morning baby💕

I can't believe what I'm reading. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! I get dress really fast and I go downstairs with Ethan's phone in my hand. I see him doing breakfast while talking to Grayson and Maddy is at the table.

Ethan turns around and sees me.

"Good morn..." I walk to him and put his phone on his chest.

"Have fun with 'My love'" I say. I turn around and walk through the door and get in my car.

I put my hands on my head and grip to my hair. I cry. I'm so mad. He makes me feel loved and tells me sweet things even tho he has a girlfriend!? This guy is driving me crazy. Real crazy.

I see Ethan coming out of the house. I start the car and leave. I look through my mirror and see him in the middle of the road with his hands behind his head. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know where to go. Maddy is at Ethan's so I can't go to her house. I don't want to go home because I don't want to explain everything that happened to my mom because I know she would freak out and told me that my dad would be so disappointed. Maybe Taylor. Her mom loves me. I call her.

Taylor: Hello?

Me: Hey... Do you think I could come over a little... I need to talk to someone.

Taylor: Of course boo.

Me: Thanks. I'll be there in 5

I make my way to Taylor's house. Taylor is like the only one who completely understands me. Even more, than Maddy do. Since the thing that happened with Blake, I tell her everything. I can tell her everything and even if she thinks it's not a good idea, she still tries to help me. She's the youngest in our group of friends. But she's the only one who lost her virginity. She's 17... She's with her boyfriends since she's 14. He's a good guy. His name is Jordan. He's a really nice guy. He's one year old older than Taylor (18). We can ask her any question and she never gets uncomfortable to answer it.

I park in Taylor's driveway. I get out of my car and go knock on her door. Her mom opens the door.

"Lexie!" She says hugging me.

"Hi, Mrs. Stone" I answer. She brings me into the house.

"You know you can call me Linda." She chuckles.

"I know. It just a habit." I chuckle too. It makes me feel better.

"Have you been crying, darling?" She asks me looking at my red puffy eyes.

"Yes. That's why I'm here." I answer "I need to talk to Taylor."

"She's in her room." Linda points at the stairs.

"Thanks."

I walk up the stairs and see Taylor on her phone in her bed. I knock on the door and she looks up. She stands up and hugs me.

"I don't know what happened but you know I'm always here for you if you need to talk to someone."

"I know. I love you"

"Love you too" She lets go of me and we sit on her bed. I explain everything that happened since the first day I know Ethan. She gives me bits of advice.

She tells me that I should not talk to him for now and if he wants to explain to me who 'My love' is, he'll come to see me.

One week later

Ethan didn't talk to me. He didn't show up to school for the whole week. He hasn't texted me either. I'm a little disappointed... I thought he cared about me. I guess I was wrong... Every day at lunch, I looked at where Ethan used to sit with his brother. He wasn't there. Only Grayson was. Maddy, Taylor, and Kelly were trying to change my mind by going out after school but nothing worked. I was having fun but I was still hurt and sad.

My mom realized something was off with me. I had to tell her everything. To my surprise, she understood me. She always thought that my dad was overprotective. She told me that time fixes everything . I don't think so. Waiting hurts. Being to school hurts. Seeing Ethan hurts. Not seeing him hurts. It all hurts.