18

Sunday

Ethan texted me that he would be at my house at 5:30 pm. Now, Kelly is here and she's helping me to chose my dress and help me with my makeup. (I'm really bad at those kinds of things that's why there's always someone helping me) Kelly is the quietest one in our group of friends but she's also the one with more style.

We already looked at probably 20 dresses. I have a lot of them but many don't fit me anymore. I have a couple boxes with some clothes in it. We opened three of them. Nothing. The fourth one. We found The Dress. With a big 'T' and a big 'D'. I put it on and Kelly just stares at me.

"Is it okay?" I ask nervously.

"Okay? Are you kidding me? IT'S PERFECT!" I chuckle.

"It seems too much..." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Ethan told you to put on a dress?" Kelly asks.

"Yeah..."

"Do you have a dress?"

"Yes."

"Then we don't care if it's 'too much' or not. Now, bring me your makeup bag." We laugh and she starts to put makeup on my face. Usually, I just put a little bit of mascara. But Kelly is putting literally everything in my makeup bag.

15 minutes later, and she's done.

She did that. Pretty simple but still beautiful. Maddy is good with hairstyles, Kelly with style and makeup, and Taylor with date ideas. I really do have the best friends in the world. And there's just me. Not good at anything. Except that I have straight A's.

Kelly curls my hair. I look at my phone and see that it's 5:15. Ethan is gonna be here in 15 minutes. I'm kinda nervous because I don't know where or what we are going to do. But I'm also excited.

Around 5:30

*DING DONG*

Kelly looks at me. I take a deep breath and I go downstairs open the door. I see him standing there with his beanie (like usually... :P) and with a flower in his hand. He doesn't even have to try.

He looks at me up and down like 10 times.

"Wow..."Ethan says. I blush

"You actually put on a dress!" Anddddd the annoying Ethan is back.

"I was going to say that you look handsome but now I'm not sure..." I say rolling my eyes.

"I didn't even put something that fancy." Ethan shrugs.

"Exactly. You don't even need to dress up to be handsome." I don't know where this sentence came out from but I see a smile on his face. I grin.

I walk out of my house and Ethan put his hand on my lower back and leads me to his car. Such a gentleman. He even opens the door for me.

"Wow, Ethan! I never thought you'd be a gentleman!" He rolls his eyes and closes the door. I laugh. He gets in and starts the car. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see!" He answers.

"Why are you always doing that? I hate it!"

"I know you love it" he says putting his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on his and squeeze it.

Ethan parks. I look up and see "Just". One of the fanciest restaurant. Also very expensive. I look at Ethan.

"Really?"

"Yes, babe." I give him a kiss on the cheek. We get out of the car and go inside. I've only been here like 1 or 2 times because it's so expensive. It was when my dad was still here...