23

"Are you kidding me?! IT'S TORTURE!" I say laying on the bed. Ethan chuckles and opens the textbook. "Ok. You're for real?"

"Yep." Ethan answers.

"Ughh." I sit beside him. "I hate you."  I groan opening my book.

"I hate you more."

We finish our homework around 4:20 pm. I'm super tired so I go lay in Ethan's bed. He comes on top of me.

"Wanna continue what we started earlier?" He asks looking into my eyes and at my lips.

"No." I answer looking at his lips. 

"No?"

I lean my head further on the bed and my neck is in Ethan's face. He starts kissing it slowly . I look back at him and lift his head.

"I said no." I smirk and lean my head back on the bed.

Ethan stays there not moving just looking at me. He gets up and starts tickling me. I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe.

"ETHAN! S-STOP!" I yell out of breath.

"You changed your mind?" He stops.

"No." I get up and start running.

"Come back here! I'm not done with you baby girl." Ethan runs after me.

"NO!"

I'm such a slow runner so Ethan reaches me pretty fast. He takes me by the waist and tickles me again. The sound of my laugh makes Grayson come out of his room. He's not wearing a shirt.

"What's going on?" he ask. We look at him.

"Ethan's running after me for something." I take Ethan's hands off of my waist. I got an idea. I walk a little further away from E so I could get away faster.

"Nice abs Gray." I wink at Ethan and I start running downstairs.

"Oh no, you didn't!" Ethan says and starts to run after me again. Grayson chuckles.

I run in the hallway and end up in the kitchen. Of course, he catches me. He lifts me and puts me on the counter I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Does that mean yes?" He asks smirking.

"Meh." I shrug.

"Oh come on!"

"Fine. Yes."

Ethan kisses me instantly after I said that. I play in his dark messy hair. He brings me to his room and closes the door. He puts me on his bed and comes on top of me. I take off his shirt and pitch it somewhere in the room. Ethan does the same with mine. He goes lower and kisses my neck. Someone knocks on the door.

"E-tee-wee-tee?" Ethan stops and closes his eyes embarrassed.

"Mom, I told you too not call me that anymore." Ethan says putting his hand on my mouth so I won't laugh.

"You never told me that! Well, I just wanted you guys to know that dinner is ready. Hi Lexie!" Ethan takes off his hand from my mouth.

"Hi, Lisa." I answer and we hear her footsteps leaving the hallway.

"E-tee-wee-tee, huh?" I say looking at Ethan who is still on top of me.

"Shut up! That is not my nickname."

"I think it's cute."

I kiss him one last time and I get off the bed. I look in the mirror. I have like three hickeys. I look at Ethan and I laugh. I ask him for a sweatshirt. He gives me one and he puts on a shirt. We get out of the room and I see Maddy and Grayson coming out of Grayson's room. I look at her and she looks at me. She giggles and we all walk downstairs.