13

We watch Titanic now. It's 2:30 am. My head is on Ethan's lap. I'm REALLY tired.

"Ethan?"

"Yes, babe?"

"I'm tired," I say that like 6 years old.

"Wanna go sleep?" He asks me

"Yes" He gets up and I don't feel like walking so I put my arms out and look at him with a smile. He rolls his eyes and lifts me up. I say goodnight to Maddy and Grayson.

Ethan brings me to his room.

"Does your sister has makeup remover?" I ask him.

"Probably. I'll go check." He says while leaving the room.

"Thanks, baby." I didn't even realize that I just called him baby. I went to his walk-in and choose a shirt because I didn't want to sleep in my dress. I put the shirt on. I don't wear pants but I don't care because the shirt is way too big for me.

Ethan comes back with the makeup remover. He looks at me. I'm laying on his bed. He laughs and gives me the makeup remover. I take off all my makeup and I crawl into the blankets. Ethan takes off his shirt and joins me. I wrap my arms around his waist and he puts his arms around my neck and pulls me closer to him. We fall asleep like that.

The next morning:

I wake up around noon. Ethan isn't in the bed. I hear voices from the kitchen. I go downstairs and everyone is there. I guess I overslept a little.

"Good morning sleepyhead!" Ethan says to me while kissing my forehead. I roll my eyes. "Good morning!"

I look at Maddy and Grayson. Gray's arms are wrapped around Maddy's chest.

"I guess something's happened last night..." I laugh. Maddy rolls her eyes and laughs too.

"Yeah. You can say that!" Gray says. We all laugh.

Ethan is making breakfast (or maybe lunch cuz it's noon so)

"I'm so hungry" I groan.

"Eggs are okay for you babe?" Ethan asks without taking his eyes off the eggs.

"Yep" I answer.

We eat in the living room while finishing yesterday's movie ('Titanic'). Every time I see the movie, I always cry. Ethan turns my face to make me look at him and wipes my tears. He's so sweet! I grin.

We spent the entire day watching movies, eating popcorn, and doing boring things.

7:30 pm

"I should probably go," I say getting up. Ethan holds my hips and makes me sit on his lap.

"Ethan," I say while turning my head to look at him.

"Please. Stay tonight." He asks me with puppy eyes. Ugh. I can't resist that.

" I don't know... I have to see my mom and my sister."

"Don't leave me with those lovers! They are going to make out all night!"

"Fine," I say rolling my eyes. Ethan hugs me. "But..."

"Annnnnnnnd there's the but." He says letting me go.

"I have to go to my house to see my family and I'll come back around 9:30."

"Fine." He rolls his eyes and kisses my cheek.

I get up, put my shoes on and start walking to my house because I don't have my car. I walk for almost 15 minutes and I finally arrive at my house.

"Lexie!" Kayla jumps into my arms and hugs me. She's my 8 years old sister.

"Hey, Kay." I hug her back. "Is mom home?" I ask putting my sister down.

"She's in her room." she answers.

I climb the stairs and knock on my mom's door room. She doesn't answer. I hear music. I open the door slowly and saw something I didn't want to see. I close the door really fast.

"Mom?" I speak loud enough to make sure she hears me. I hear her moving really fast.

"Lexie! You're home? I didn't know if you were coming back tonight!" she opens the door and she wears a dressing gown.

"What were you doing?" I ask.

"Oh! Nothing... I just got out of the shower!" she answers nervouslly.

"Mom. I know when you're lying. I'm your daughter. And well I opened the door and saw you and..." She interrupts me.

"Okay! Sorry. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Actually I came to tell you that I'm sleeping to a friends house again. I'm going back around 9:30."

"Just a 'friend'?" She asks lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes. Well, I think... but Maddy's gonna be there too!"

"Okay." She laughs. "Have fun, honey."

"Thanks."

She closes the door and I go into my room. It's been a while since I've seen my mom laughs. Since my dad died, she's sad and doesn't want to see anyone else except my sister and me. But I guess that changed today... Gross.

I pick up some things from my room and take a moment and sit on my carpet. I lay down and look at my ceiling. I used to do that a lot when I was younger.

I stay on the floor for maybe 5 minutes. I hear my phone ringing. I get up and see Ethan's calling me. I answer.

Me: Hey!

Ethan: Are you coming soon?

Me: Yes, I finish packing my things and I'm on my way. Why?

Ethan: Your friend and my brother keep making out!

Me: *laughs* Don't worry. They won't be the only ones.

I didn't realize what I just said.

I facepalm myself.

Ethan: Did you just slap yourself?

Me: Uh... yeah.

Ethan: *laughs* Okay. Can't wait to see you.

I feel my cheeks getting red and hot.

Ethan: I know you're blushing.

Me: shut up! I'm on my way.

Ethan: Okay bye.