11

"Do you want one?" Ethan asks.

"Why didn't you ask me at first place earlier this week?"

"I... um... I don't know..." I roll my eyes.

"You saw me talking with Theo?" I cross my arms.

"Yeah... I thought you had a date so I asked Rebecca."

"You thought. You didn't know. So you got jealous and wanted to piss me off?" I say lifting one eyebrow.

"Yes. No! Maybe? I understand if you don't want to be my date..." He looks down.

"Ethan... I don't know. Everytime you don't have something you want, you go do stupid things."

"I know... I'm trying to stop doing that but it's hard... when you see the one you have feelings for talking to another boy..." Oh my god! He has feelings for me!?

"Oh..." I answer trying to hide that big fat smile.

The song ends and the next one is 'Can I have this dance' from High School Musical.

"Oh my god! I love that song!" I say excitedly. When the song says 'Take my hand...' Ethan puts his hand out and smirks at me. I roll my eyes and take his hand. He leads us into the crowd and pulls me closer to him. My head is on the creek of his neck. I can smell his cologne. He smells really good. His arms are wrapped around me.

I'm happy to be with Ethan right now. I know Theo is having fun with Rebecca so I don't have to worry about him. I hate it when I'm pist. Mostly with Ethan. It's been a week since I know him but I feel good with him. Even tho he pisses me off most of the time, I still like him. I do. I like him.

Really short chapter sorry:(