10

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I check my phone

Theo: I'll be at your house around 6:45 pm

Me: Okay see you there💕
Theo: see ya

Friday night (homecoming night)

Maddy and I are in the bathroom since 4 pm. It's now 6 pm. 2 freaking hours in the bathroom! We have our dresses on and we're doing our makeup. Maddy is wearing a blue long dress.

 Maddy is wearing a blue long dress

She wanted us to match.

We are finally ready! My hair looks like this.

Maddy's dream job is a hair stylist.
Her hair looks like this.

And she did it all herself, she also did my hair

And she did it all herself, she also did my hair. I think she is literally the only person I trust with my hair. Ethan is gonna die when he sees me and he is gonna be so pist that I went with Theo and not him. But I want to have a good night with Theo. Like I didn't see him for years! I missed him so much.

6:45pm

*DING DONG*

"It's him!" Maddy screams.

"Calm down! It's not like he's the Prince Charming in Snow White!" I answer laughing.

"I know sorry" she laughs too.

"Do you want to come with us?" I ask because she didn't find a date...

"no it's okay. Don't worry about me"

"okay. See you there!"

I go downstairs and open the door. Theo is standing there in his tuxedo.

He had a major glow up when he came back from Australia. I don't know how I didn't realize how hot he was until now.

"Wow..." he says looking at me.

"You look beautiful!"

"You look handsome!" I answer. We go in his car. He's the one driving. We put music and sing to every single song. I can be myself with him. That's also why he's my best friend.

We arrive at school. We go in by the main door. The gym doesn't look like a gym. There's so many decorations, lights, balloons, and food. It's so beautiful!

We go with the rest of the students and we start dancing. Maybe 5 minutes later, Maddy come in the gym with... Grayson!? She sees me staring at her with a weird look on my face. She laughs and walks to me.

"Since when do you know Grayson?!"

"remember when you told me that Ethan has a twin brother? Well, I did my research because you know... Ethan's hot so his brother should be too," she chuckles "And after school, I saw a guy that I thought was Ethan so I waved at him. He waved back but it wasn't Ethan. I asked him if he was his twin brother and he said yes. We talked and we went to the frozen yogurt shop and I told him that we had homecoming on Friday night and he asked me if I had a date, I said no and he asked me if I wanted to go with him and I said yes." She takes a long breath. "And he's coming to this school on Monday." She says

"Wow! A lot happened that night for sure!" We laugh together.

Grayson joins Maddy and asks her to dance. They are really cute together. Theo does the same and we start dancing again.

"I'm happy to be here with you Lex," Theo whispers in my ear. Suddenly, I think of Ethan. He always whispers in my ear and gives me chills. I'm trying to get him out of my head.

"Me too. I missed you so much through all these years without you. " I see a smile on his face. I smile back.

We dance on 'Love on the brain' by Rihanna. I feel good with him (as my best friend). I raise my head and see Ethan staring at me with Rebecca by his side. I smirk without looking at him. I just continue dancing like he's not here. I'm here with Theo and I'm happy about it.

I'm thirsty so I go get some punch.

"Having fun huh?" I turn back and see Ethan with his hands in his pants pockets.

"What do you want?" I roll my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry if I hurt you." Again.

"What do you mean?" I know what he meant. I just want him to beg for forgiveness.

"Well I saw you talking with that guy and I got jea... Nevermind!" He stars blushing. I turn back to the table with the punch.

"Someone's blushinnnnnng," I say hiding my laugh.

"What? No, I'm not! I never blush." He answers while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, whatever." I turn around and see Theo dancing with Rebecca. "Told you she would forget about you when she sees a hot new kid!"

"Yeah well, she's not really my type so it doesn't bother me."

"Guess I lost my date."

"Do you want another one?" Ethan asks.