Chapter 1

Author's Point Of View

Two girls in a backseat of a taxi, one with blonde hair, a pink top, black shorts, and black boots.

The girl next to him has white hair, one eye showing the color blue, wearing a black jacket, underneath the jacket is a crop top with a skull on it.

Wearing skinny black jeans with chains hanging from the pockets, and black combat boots. She's wearing black earphones, listening to 'No love by Olivia O'brien'.

As she starts to drift to sleep she is shaken awake by Yui, Arashi groans in annoyance and glares at Yui.

Arashi pov

'Fucking bitch, waking me up.' I glare at her, she just rolls her eyes at me, 'Disrespectful brat!'

As I was taking out my luggage it starts to drizul, little drops of water falling. Yui quickly runs towards the house to not get her clown makeup mess up.

I roll my eyes at her dramaticness, I take my time to walk, as I near the front doors. Yui is already knocking on the door, then it opens very creepily..alone.

Yui, being stupid, walks in saying, "Hello! Anyone here?", I follow behind her. 'If they ask why I'm here I'll blame it on Yui. Plus, what a nice entrance they have.'

As I was about to wander off, I hear Yui scream in fear, I sigh in annoyance. I walk where I saw Yui walking into a room, which is near the entrance.

As I enter, I see Yui pin under a guy with reddish hair and a uniform sloppily put on. I roll my eyes (I roll my eyes to much), and pull the guy off of Yui to keep her silent, he yells at me with anger.

"What is all the commotion about." with an, unfamiliar, authorized concise breaking the intense silence that started to form.

I bow, "I apologize for the commotion, that my sister caused." I glance at her and glare at her, "Please forgive her for her stupidity."

Yui hmphs, cross her arms, and looks away with anger. "It's quite alright, but what is your business here?"

As I was about to speak I got interrupted by Yui, "I'm sorry but I think this is a mistake, we'll be taking our leave now." She says, and grabs my hand dragging me along with her to leave.

I look at her with annoyance, I pull my arm back,"Don't touch me!" I shout at her. Walking back to the room were we where.

She follows behind me and hides, I roll at her fear of them. Then an other voice is heard, "What's all the noise?!" a guy with white hair, with a hint of pink in his hair.

"How did you get there so fast?" Yui ask. "My question first!" He shouts then punchs the wall, making it dent with a few cracks on it.

"Fufu~ I smell humans. Fufu~" a guy with a fedora appears next to Yui and licks her cheek. "Mhm, sweet." Then a guy with purple hair appears out of no where and says,"Oh, I want to taste her too.", and licks her cheek too.

Making Yui squel in fright, she gets up quickly trying to get away from them, but her clumsiness kicks in and trips on air.

She falls and scrapes her knee, she cuts her knee making it bleed out. I look around and notice their eyes glow red with hunger.

...

Words: 531