Chapter 2

Arashi's pov

I groan in annoyance when she screams in fear, she gets up and runs away. Then all eyes are on me, 'What an nuisance.'

"Why aren't you running like your sister?" Reiji, I think, said with amusement lance in his voice.

"Simple, I'm no fucking scary cat like her." I say with no emotion at all. Now all of the bothers, I think their bothers, have amuse faces.

As they were about to teleport, I rise my hand to make them not use their teleportation. They have confusion written on their faces.

"I'll go after her, after all I'm in charge of her safety. I don't want to trouble you. I'll be right back." Then I was next to Yui in a room.

She hasn't notice me yet, I tap her shoulder which made her jump in fight and scream. I growl with annoyance. I cover her mouth with my hand to shut her up.

I teleport us to where the bothers are still at, as I appear the rest has come down to check out what's going on.

I sit on the couch and Yui follows suit, "Sorry for making you wait, we may continue on with the questioning."

The boy with dark hair, wearing glasses, and looks like a butler nods his head,"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

As I was about to speak a lazy voice speaks up first, "Their the people who would be staying here...." I turn to where the voice came from.

A guy with blondeish hair laying on a couch says with laziness. I sweat drop at this, 'Seriously..'

I wander off into my thoughts, 'Did I bring it with me? When is it going to arrive? Did I pack the-'

I was cut off of my train of thought when I heard,"What's your name?" The guy with glasses says. "I'm Arashi Komori, I'm 16 years old."

He nods,"Oh, I forgot to introduce our selves. From oldest to youngest. The one laying on the couch is Shū the eldest, I'm Reiji the second oldest, theses are the triplets Laito, Kanato, and Ayato, the youngest is Subaru."

I nod,"I'll be escorting you two to your rooms. Now, follow me please." He turns away and starts to walk up the stairs.

I grab my bag and follow with Yui at my heels. As we're walking up the staircase, I notice how everything looks just perfect.

.
Small time skip
.

I thank him, close my door and take out my clothes to put away. Then I take out my gun and sword collection, smiling proudly at them.

I hide them so none of those blood suckers takes my babies away from me. Their made out of silver, meaning one thing......I can kill them but to much work.

I hear a knock on my door,"Cone in." Reiji comes in with a girls uniform in his hands,"We have night school, get dressed and be down stairs in a hour." I nod in agreement.

He then leaves my room, I look at the girls uniform, I make an disgust face to what dah hell is this shit they call a uniform.

I sigh, 'Welp, it's way better then anything else.' I sigh and head to my bathroom bring along my uniform.

Uniform