Chapter 6

Recap....

As Arashi sits next to the lake, she hears crying from a few feet away. She turns around and....

End of recap...

Authers pov

Arashi looks over her left shoulder to see who and where the crying is coming from. As she looks, she sees a boy, maybe around 16 or 17 years of age, crying his eyes out.

As Arashi decides to move closer, she sees him with a cutting knife and dry blood on his wrist. Arashi sees the boy going in for a anoth cut to his wrist, before he can cut, Arashi appears next to him.

She has his wrist in her left hand and the knife in her right one. She looks at the boy closer now that she can see him more clearly.

He has bandages around his neck and all over his arms, as she pears closer there's a small scar among his nose. Arashi asks in a soft tone,"Why are you cutting your wrist?"

The boy shrugs and wipes away his tears. He rips his wrist out of Arashi's hand and his knife from the other. He glares at her, but not for very long, his glare softens at the sight in front of him.

"Who...Who are you...?", the boy ask with a soft quiet voice. Arashi smiles, "I'm Arashi Komori, and what is your name?", she ask in a soft voice.

"I'm....I'm Azusa Mukami....", Azusa says, with a quiet voice. Arashi nods and looks at his bandages, "Why do you have bandages all over yourself? And have a knife?...", she ask with a soft voice.

"It....It takes.....away the.....pain...that's why....I....have...many...bandages.....and the knife....too....", Arashi's eyes soften at him. She places her hand over his that has the knife.

She slowly takes the knife away and places it beside her, she hugs him and he hesitatebeforw hugging back and crying into her shoulder.

Arashi runs his back and starts to hum a song to calm his nervers, she starts to sing a beautiful melody.

~🎵Come little children,

I'll take there away,
Into a land of enchantment,
Come little children,
The time comes to play,
Here in my garden of shadows,

Follow sweet children,
I'll show thee the way,
Though all the pain and sorrow,
Weep not poor children,
For life is this way,
Murdering beauty and passions,

Hush now dear children,
It must be this way,
To weary of life and deceptions,
Rest now my children,
For soon we'll away,
Into the calm and the quiet,

Come little children,
I'll take thee way,
Into a land of enchantment,
Come little children,
The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows🎵~

Arashi finishes singing and feels Azusa calm breathing, she gently places him on the ground. As she gets up to leave, Azusa grabs her wrist and pulls her to his chest.

He snuggles up to her chest, and places his head on her chest, making himself comfortable on her. She tries again but Azusa tightens his grip on her.

She sighs, she's to tried to even try again. So she makes herself comfortable and closes her eyes, and drifting into a soundless sleep.

...
Next day
...
Arashi pov

I wake up in an unfamiliar room and bed. As I try to get up, I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I look to the owner of the arms.

It's Azusa, I look around the room and see the window. I slowly and carefully, get off the bed and Azusa's arms off my waist.

I walk towards the window, it's sundown, I sigh and go towards the door. I assume it's to the hallway, I open the door, I was right it leads to the hallway.

I glance back to Azusa and see him still asleep, I leave the room and close the door. I stand there for a moment and I try to concentrate on listening to my surroundings.

No movement, I sigh in relief and go looking for the front door. I try my best to stay quiet, but I had to make a sound by stepping on a squeaky step of stairs of wood.

I stay still, til I sense that no one has moved. I sigh in relief, and make my way down till I'm just 10 feet away from the front door.

As I near the door I sense someone about to appear in front of me. I sidestep to hide behind the pillar, to hide from the person.

I sense the person appear, I try to stand still for the person to not sense me. I hear the person stepping closer to where I am.

I hear the person stop, they are standing right next to me. I can feel their stare on me, I slowly turn around and see...

...

Words: 809
I'll try to make the next chapter at least 1000 words