Chapter 20

Recap...
Arashi' walks down the staircase with such grace, she starts to transform into...
End of recap...

3rd POV

Arashi starts to transform into her true from without knowing it. Her eyes slightly Turing gold red, her outfit changing to a white dress with slits at her hip line/waist, horns appearing at the sides of her head, white horns, and a gold crown like throne appears on her head. She looks at Ayumu with emotionless eyes and smile, "Hello, brother."

The demon brothers look suprised but their reaction quickly changes to confusion, "Brother??", they ask in unison.

Ayumu smirks, then starts transforming to his demon form,
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"Arashi come home, your duty awaits you, if you wish to stop running them come with me to end all this nonsense

"Arashi come home, your duty awaits you, if you wish to stop running them come with me to end all this nonsense." Ayumu says with annoyance flickering in his eyes.

Arashi's eyes are covered by her hair, then she picks up her head with cold eyes, "If I go with you, will I become one in complete charge. If not then say goodbye to your queen."

Ayumu glares at Arashi as he has to convince her that he will give her the throne of complete power, "Alright, but I will still have power." He picks up his hand and a old looking book appears in his hand, black mist starting to appear beside him.

"Now, your highness, enter the portal so nothing bad will happen here if you stay any longer."

The demon bothers look at Arashi, she starts to make her way down the staircase to the man and the black mist portal. "Are you serious Arashi! You cant just leave for a stupid throne!" Klaus shouts to Arashi.

With a glance of her cold stare, the three demons are pushed back against the wall to prevent them of stopping her.

"My name isn't Arashi, it's Κακό, Queen of the demons." With her last words she vanishes within the portal, and with the man as well, of course her smirks before disappearing.

The brothers fall to their knees, with slight pain, "What the hell! She just left like nothing! Are we truly nothing to her!" Nick says, with a glint of anger and sadness in his eyes.

The brothers say there, with casted shadows over their eyes. That's its, she left without hesitation, without a struggle, she just left like nothing. So, everything they did with her was nothing. Their life, was nothing, that is the rain of Queen Κακό....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yay! The books finish! Hope you enjoyed reading my cringy book, I enjoyed making, this is the end.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡Thank you for reading my book♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡