Chapter 8

It's going to be short sorry for it ~Author-chan💙

Recap...
He looks my way and blushes as he sees my chest, he gulps and looks away with a cherry face. All I can do is laugh and side hug him before going down stairs with him following me right on my heel.

End of recap...

Arashi's pov

Azusa and I keep walking till we enter the living room. Azusa goes and sits on the couch, while I lean on the wall next to him, we continue our conversation.

Then the rest of his brothers enters, we all exit their homes and enter a limo. I sat next to Azusa, Kou sat next to Yuma, and Ruki sat in the front next to the window.

The limo was very quiet, it started to annoy me. So I started to hum and tap on my lap, it caught the attention of Azusa and Kou.

They kept their eyes on me durning the ride to school, I didn't mind and kept singing till we reached the school. As we near it, screams were getting louder and louder the closer we got to the school.

The screams got way louder when the limo in front opens its doors and came out. I didn't pay to much attention to it, Yuma reach out towards the handle and opens it.

The girl's screams got too loud to the point I wanted to cover my ears but I had to keep calm and take deep breathes. As all the bothers pile out, I get out of the limo and everyone goes quiet, the girls starts to whisl whisper to each other as we make our way to the entrance.

As I was about to step into the school I felt someone grab my arm and yank me towards them. I look up as I'm laying on the ground, it was some fake blonde bitch, wearing clown make-up.

I growl and try to get up but I get pushed down again by the bithch's minions, they laugh at me, I try keeping my breathing clam and slow. But the bitch is pressing all my buttons.

I get up successfully, "Look whore, I don't know who you think you are, but you better stay away from my Kou!" She shouts at me with her fake ass lips.

I roll my eyes and try to walk away but the bitch grabs my hair and pushes me on the ground, punching me on my face, stomach, and chest. Her punches didn't hurt, it was like a little kids punch so all I had to do was push her off me and walk away.

Well I didn't really go that way instead I decided to beat her until I'm satisfied. I push the bitch off me and straddle her, I kept her hands on top of her head with one hand.

My free hand turned into a fist and I punched her in her face, the bitch's minions just watched in shock. They didnt move, they didn't decide to help her friend out all they did was watch me beat the living shit out of the girl.

As I was going for the last punch, someone's hand stops my fist before i can hit the bitch's ugly ass face. I look up and see....

TO BE CONTINUED...
...
Words: 557