Chapter 4

Recap

He then teleports into the bathroom, as he teleport he sees a sight that he wish say when they first meet.

Kanato saw Arashi.....

Continue..
Author's pov

Kanato appears 3 feet away from Arashi's bare body, naked to head to toe. Arashi is in a state of shock before realizing what's going on and quickly tries to cover herself.

Kanato however, keeps staring at Arashi's figure. Trying to see ever thing he can before she covers up completely.

Arashi is in a sitting position where her knees are together with her arms wrapped around herself. With her hair sticking to her skin.

"KANATO! G-GET OUT!", she says with a heavy blush on her beautiful pale skin

"KANATO! G-GET OUT!", she says with a heavy blush on her beautiful pale skin. Kanato shakes his head and slowly walks towards her.

Like a predator walking towards its pray. As Kanato is walking towards Arashi's naked form, his hand reaching towards her.

Before he can lay his hand on her, she used one of her powers to command Kanato to teleport outside of the bathroom.

She decide to put a spell around her room and bathroom, meaning no one can enter without being invited in her room.

(So it's like Vampire Diaries, if you seen it)

So, the one living in the room or the house, can be the only one to invite the person into their space.

If they are not invited in, they can not pass the barrier that is around the room, or they will get hurt.

As Arashi is calming down, she sense Kanato trying to enter her room. "Agh! What the hell?!?!?" Kanato screams in anger.

Arashi is now quickly getting dress, the banging on her room door got louder and Kanato screaming got even louder,"LET ME IN!", Kanato screams.

Arashi is already done getting dressed and opens up the door and steps back. "What do you need, Kanato??" Arashi says emotionless, Kanato glares at her.

"Reiji wants to talk to you about something!", then Kanato storms off to somewhere and out of Arashi's alone of sight.

As Arashi is about to step out of her room she decides to do a spell on herself, where the vampires can't bite or touch her.

As she exits her room she sees.....

...
Wotds: 371
Sorry so short
I'll try to make it longer next chapter.