Part 18

Recap...
They walk away and start their journey towards the Sakamaki mansion, they disappear behind tress as they walk further and further away from the enchanted forest. Not knowing at once that someone was leaking in the darkness and watching their every step.
End Of Recap...

~3rd pov~

The four make it to the Sakamaki without any trouble, as the four walk into the mansion  their presence were sence instantly. The two oldest brothers teleported down stairs at the front door.

Shu's muscles relax as he sees it's just Arashi, but tenses again once seeing the demon brothers. He quickly grabs Arashi by the arm, pulling her behind him and Reiji. "What are you three doing here? Did our father send you." Reiji asks/command the demon brothers.

Zero nodded,"We are only here for the blood moon choosing one of the two brides." Arashi nods then thinks about the blood moon choosing. "What do you mean the 'blood moon choosing'?"

Reiji opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Klaus, "The Blood Moon Choosing ritual, is where you and the other chick will wear a white brides dress, while the Sakamaki's will wear a a white tux. If the blood moon chooses you, then your dress will turn blood red. While the groom's tux will turn to a complete black tuxedo." Zero explains to Arashi.

"But what happens when the blood moon doesn't choose the (other)bride? What will happen to them?" The five boys look at each other, they dont really know what will happen once the ritual is done.

"Well, we dont really know since it never happened before, I mean where the blood moon doesn't choose a bride." Zero says, thinking about it. "But has there ever been two brides before??"

They shake their head,"There has only been one, so it depends on who the blood moon doesn't choose. I can check what will happen to the bride not chosen for it." Reiji says with a thoughtful face.

Arashi nods, sighing, and walking up the staircase and towards her room. Tye five boys look at each other with distaste, "Someone followed us." Is all Zero said, Shu nodded sensing the extra presences in the room.

They stay silent, watching, listening carefully for the enemy in the room. Light breathing can be heard in the pitch darkest room of the corner. They wait, till Zero disappears and reappears behind the intruder. He kicks the person out of the darkness, the figure grunts in pain at the harsh kick to his back.

"What a pain..." the figure grunts out, the five men in the room look at each other than at the person sitting down and rubbing his back, trying to soothe out the pain in his back.

"Who are you? And why were you following us?" Zero ask with a glare directed towards the person.

"Well, the name's...."

To Be Continued
Words-488