Chapter 13

~•°•Authors•°•~

As she starts to fall the guy, known as Klaus, the one with silver hair, quickly runs to her so she doesn't hit the ground.

He goes back to his two bothers, and quietly says, "We need to go somewhere else, so they don't come back and try to kill us because of her." Klaus says pointing at Arashi, who's still knock out.

Zero shrugs, "I guess we take her, I mean if we don't then we leave her here, she might as well die. Yet she is also not our problem either." Zero says as he thinks about what to do with Arashi's unconscious body.

"Oooor, we can just hand her over to  the three dumbasses that tried to challenge us earlier." Nick comments as he voices out his opinie in the conversation. Klaus and Zero look at Nick and then at each other, agreeing to what Nick is saying, yet disagreeing with it.

 Klaus and Zero look at Nick and then at each other, agreeing to what Nick is saying, yet disagreeing with it

"But that will mean defeat if we hand her over, plus it also seemed that she does not wish to go with them. She indeed fight back against them after all." Zero points out, the other two nod agreeing with him.

"Should we bring her to him?" Klaus ask, as he says 'him' with venom. Zero, Klaus, and Nick agree to bring her to him and ask him what they have to do with her.

~•°•With Him•°•~

They knock on the great doors of dark oak, as they ask for entrance, "Enter." A firm voice speaks as the three enter and bow lowly to him.
"Lord Karlheinz, we have brought a girl who ran from your children." Zero says to 'Lord' Karlheinz.

"Should be bring her to them?" Zero asks as Karlheinz raises his right hand for them to stand. "You may, as I have seen she has been treated very nicely to my other children. Oh, and who was she running from."

"Three boys who looked like triplets." Klaus answered. Karlheinz nods and dismisses them, they bow once again and leave.

•••
Words: 340
Sucky I know, but at least I updated, still trying to gain inspiration.