Chapter 14

-Author's pov-

"SON OF A BITCH!!!"

"GET HER!!"

"THAT BITCH BITE ME!!! YOU GO GET HER!!!"

"JUST FUCKING GET HER NOW!! OR YOU BETTER FUCKING PRY!!!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! AND GET HER SHE'S RUNNING AWAY YOU DUMBASSES!!!!"

Arashi stupidly trips on a rock that was right in front of her. She grunts when her face makes contact with the dirt floor, yet she does not get up and only lays there.

"Uh..Is she dead?"

"Of course not you idiot! Just pick her up so we can bring her the them."

"Yeah you dumbass!"

"What ga' say!!" They bash their heads together, "You heard me bird for brains!"

"You idiots, just shut up and pick up the girl-" he turns around and Arashi is no where insight

"You idiots, just shut up and pick up the girl-" he turns around and Arashi is no where insight. "You dumbasses weren't paying attention to her! She's gone!!" Zero says as Klaus and Nick stop bickering and look where Arashi fell, yet there only lays dirt.

Now the both are in full panic mood, "WE'RE DEAD!" Klaus and Nick shout in fear as they hug each other for they are afraid of what their Lord might say to them.

-A few distance away-

Arashi limps slightly as she walks down a very dark forest. She tries to not limp as she heads deeper into the woods. A couple of animals take notice and head her way, to see the human go.

Arashi feels tired as she can only limp around, and she used her strength up to much from trying to get out of the lord's mansion early.

She leans against a tree and slides down it, she puts pressure on her left leg. Some wooden creatures come up to her, she smiles softly at them as her eye lids feel heavier than usually. "Just...a....few....seconds...of...shut...eye...." then she falls into a dreamless sleep for the night.

~•°•With the 3 brothers•°•~
-Author's-

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!", The two brothers scream together as they cling onto each other. Zero starts to get angry tics around his face as he hears his two idoto brothers fight over who lost the girl.

 Zero starts to get angry tics around his face as he hears his two idoto brothers fight over who lost the girl

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT IT!!!!" Zero screams as he slams both of his fists against his two brothers heads. They both shriek in fear and cling onto each other as they quickly keep apologizing to Zero.

He grunts in anger before speaking to them, "You both idiots let her go," he says as he pinches the bridge of the his nose,"just try to track her down, she couldn't have gone far."

Zero instructs Klaus to go see the outside of the forest so just in case Arashi tries to escape. And Zero instructs Nick to go check out the whole right side of the forest. While Zero checks out the whole left side.

•••
Words: 470