Chapter 7

Hopefully you enjoy this story, it's a bit longer than before! ~Author-chan💙

Recap...
I hear the person stop, they are standing right next to me. I can feel their stare on me, I slowly turn around and see...
End of recap...

...
Author's pov

As I look to my left I see a very handsome man standing their, they have blonde-ish hair, light blue eyes, and an earring on his left ear.

I freeze in fear but sigh in relief as it's just some other person than Azusa, "Who are you, pretty lady?" He flirts, I ignore him and walk around him towards the door.

As I reach for the handle, he appears in front of me blocking my exit. I growl in frustration, "Move, or I'll hurt you!", I yell at him.

I wasn't really in the mood to wait here, it's going to be a full moon in just 30 minutes and I need to leave before it shows up in the sky.

All he does is smirk, and stays in place, not even moving an inch to get out of my way. I growl, "No can do pretty lady, your here and your going to stay here for as long as you are needed too.", he says.

His smirk grows bigger, I try to push him out of the way of my freedom. I give up on the 5th try to move him out of the way.

I walk away from him and go back to Azusa's room. I open the door and silently enter the room, I am still tried so I decide to go back to bed next to Azusa.

I lay down, but I feel cold even though I'm wrapt in blankets. I decide to cuddle into Azusa's arms, as I cuddle into his arms I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

I feel my eyelids get heavier and the darkness consumes me into the darkness of sleep.

...
Few hours later
...
Arashi's pov

I feel the warmth leave me, making me feel cold. I reach out to grab the warmth before it can leave me. As I reach out I feel warmth and I pull it into me.

As I feel myself half asleep, I feel the thing tugging out of my arms, I refuse to let the warmth out of my arms. I feel the warmth stop tugging, and fell myself going back to sleep.

As I feel the darkness take over, I couldn't breath, I start to panic. My eyes shot wide opened and pull off the person's hand off my nose.

I glare at the person's blurry face, I rub my eyes and reopen them to focus on the person. As my vision starts to focus, I see the same boy from earlier today.

I point my finger at him, what are you doing in here?", I ask as I stand and stretch, hearing a satisfying pop. He giggles, "Well~ I was here to wake you up, but~ you decided to pull me in the bed with you.~", he says flirtatiously.

I roll my eyes at him, "Hey, whats your name?", he ask while watching my every move. "My name is Arashi Komori, and your is?", I say trying to be polite to him.

"I'm Kou, one of Azusa's siblings." He says while winking at me, I roll my eyes. "Where is he anyway?" I ask, I look at him and he just shrugs, I sigh.

As I walk towards the door I smell something good in the air it smells like bacon and eggs, maybe some sasugesas. I open the door just to bump into a hard chest, I back up a little bit to see Azusa.

I smile at him and he shows me a small smile of his own, "Where dis you go?", I ask as we start to walk down the hallway and into the kitchen.

"I...was...in...the....garden....picking...white....roses...for...you." he says, I smile at the thought of him giving me the roses he picked just for me. "And where are the roses Azusa?" I ask as we enter the dinning area.

He smiles and points at the vase, I smile at him. He walks towards a seat and points the chair next to him, he motions me to sit next to him.

I walk over and sit next to him, I finally took a look at the dinning room as I glance around I notice two other people in the room.

One of them have black hair with white tips at the end of his hair, he is also handsome as well as the other boy with brown-ish hair with blonde-ish tips of his hair.

"Hey, Azusa who are those two over there?", I ask him while pointing at the two boys. He glances at them and points at the one with black hair, "That's Ruki, and thats," he points at the one with long shoulder length brown-ish hair, "Yuma, and don't go near his garden of plants." I nod.

Kou walk into the dinning room, he passes me and sends me a wink and blows a kiss towards my way. I roll my eyes but giggle a little at his childish action.

Ruki and Yuma walk out for a second and reappear with plates full of food. They place it on the table in front of themselves, Kou, Azusa, and myself. I say thank you for the meal and then dive into the food, I haven't eaten since yesterday at school lunch.

As we finish up, I wait for Azusa to finish before heading to his room and laying back down. He lightly nudges me, I roll over to look at him, "We..have..to..get ready...for..school Arashi.", he says as he goes into his bathroom to change.

"So...wheres my uniform?", I ask as he exits his bathroom in his uniform. He walks towards his closet and hands me a sweater with a hole in the front of the chest and short black jeans. "We really don't have girl uniforms so just put that on for now." He says as be hands me the clothes.

I thank him and walk into his bathroom to change. I decide to put my hair into a messy bun, leave my knee highland socks on and put black covers on.

As I finish getting dressed I exit the bathroom, and sit next to Azusa as he looks at his bandage arms

As I finish getting dressed I exit the bathroom, and sit next to Azusa as he looks at his bandage arms. The bed dips as I sit down, alerting him that I say down.

He looks my way and blushes as he sees my chest, he gulps and looks away with a cherry face. All I can do is laugh and side hug him before going down stairs with him following me right on my heel.

...
Words: 1129
Ta-da! I actually did it!