Chapter 16

(On top is the look alike Arashi)

~3rd pov~

As Yui pushes the big oak door open, behind the door lays a room filled with books, plants, and a bed. It seems like a bedroom and library mushed together.

Yui awes at the sight and walks in, the door slowly close behind her. She walks towards the plants first. Seeming like it has been watered for awhile now.

Then she walks towards the book shelf, she grazes each one but as she past one book, with a hard black cover with a smug picture in the front, it falls out of the shelf.

Yui jumps a little from the sound, but calms down and picks up the book. As she goes to put it back, but a picture falls out of it. She picks it up and studies the picture, in it has the triplets smiling together, and with a women that looks like Arashi but with pale blue eyes.

The triplets are smiling brightly with each other, seeming to be generously happy and with wide smiles. And the women in the middle has a gentle smile with soft blue happy eyes.

The women in the middle seems like Arashi, but different, Arashi doesn't smile often nor does she have gentle eyes. Her eyes are always narrowed or emotionless.

While the women in the photo has a gentle smile, soft eyes, and actually seems to be having a nice time with the triplets. Yui smiles softly, and tries to open the photo book.

But it doesn't budge open, as Yui tries again but it refuses to budge open at all. Yui sighs in frustration as the photo book doesn't want to be open at all. Yui sighs again and puts it bask on the shelf, the photo still in hand as she looks at the photo more closely.

"What do you think your doing in here." Reiji says as he glares at Yui with anger as he walks in, he aggressively grabs Yui's hand that holds the photo. He takes the photo away from Yui and looks at it, hi eyes soften and harden again once he sees Yui staring at him.

He let's go, and grabs the photo book,  he opens it up with no problem and closes it back up with the triplets photo in it.

He places the book back and glares at Yui, he aggressively grabs Yui's wrist and pulls her out of the room. Well he practically throw her out the room and locks it right behind him. He regrabs her pulls her away with her hair being pulled.

"Your going to be punish for entering a room you were not ment to be in." Reiji says ahehe takes her to the punishment room. She screams in fear as they enter the room.

●●●
I feel like a bitch, for not updating, so I hope you at least enjoyed this chapter.

485