Chapter 15

Don't mind the song, just love it♡

...

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!"

"YOU'RE SO DENSE THAT I'M NOT EVEN SUPRISE!"

"Foolish human, how naive are you? For you to think that a mere human can make us fall for them."

Yui looks down as she whimpers and sinks back down in her chair. It wasn't the same anymore without Arashi. The boys were more moody than usual.

They drink more blood then usually, if they don't want Yui's blood they torture her until they start feeling board. Over time, it got worse and worse where they would just starting biting, biting, yelling, and screaming at Yui.

For some reason it feels like a part of them has gone away, they each feel incomplete with Arashi gone. Even though they weren't with her for so long, Arashi has reminded them of someone they used to know but sadly gone sooner.

Yui walks down the long, quiet hallway. She keeps her gaze fix on the ground, not paying attention to her surroundings. She bumps into something.......squishy?

Yui backs up and looks up to what she bumped into, and to say she is surprise, is the most likely word to describe her now.

"W- How-? Huh?" Yui says/ask as she sees Arashi standing there in a pure white dress from the bottom to  a beautiful pale blue with little designs  on it.

"Ara-Arashi?" Yui ask as she gazes at the lovely looking 'Arashi'. Yui goes to touch Arashi but Arashi moves back and turns around walking down the dark, gloomy, quiet hallway.

Yui follows behind 'Arashi' as she walks upon the dark hallway. 'Arashi' turns a corner and stops in front of a dark oak door, she turns around to look at Yui. Which she is standing a few feet away from her and the dark oak doors.

"Wh-What is this place? How come I've never wondered upon it before?" Yui ask as she steps a little bit more to the door an 'Arashi' but can no longer move forward for she is a supernatural being. She is a vessel to be used on the blood red moon in 5 months.

'Arashi' looks back to the oak door and pushes the door open, a blinding light shines through the door as she opens the door. Behind the door lays...

TO BE CONTINUED...
•••
Sorry it took so long, hoped you enjoyed it!

Words: 403