Chapter 11

Recap...
They both scream,"ZERO!", as they scream Arashi covers her ears and black smoke appears. The smoke clears and standing there is...
End of recap...

Author's pov

A man with also strange clothing, his horns are pushed forward, with some kind of animal ears, very pale skin, sliver eyes, and an animal tail. Behind him he holds a strange sword.

(Credit to the artist)

He stands there with the two men and glances to Arashi with hard eyes, like he was glaring at Arashi with his silver eyes.

Arashi stands up straighter, and doesn't look away from his eyes. She stands there for 3 minutes and the man looks away towards the 2 men standing behind him.

He glances back to Arashi and looks back at the strange two men. The man looks back at Arashi once again, before speaking.

"What are you doing in our forest." He asks, but it sounds like a command instead of an question. Arashi does not speak up, instead she prepares for herself to run in her monster speed.

The man sees this and flashes in front of her, grabbing her neck in the process. Arashi claws at the man's hand but gives up as she starts to see black dots appearing in her line of sight.

The man releases her as he notice her skin turning into a light shade of purple. Arashi's hands instinlygoes to her neck as she tries to regain her breathing.

She glares at the man and stands up weakly, one of her hands on her neck and the other on her thigh. "I'm not going to ask again.", he says,"Why. Are. You. In. Our. Forest."

This time Arashi answers with a short answer,"Running.", she puts it simply. As she stands up straighter, with her hands on her side's.

The man nods and glares at the strange men behind him. He starts to to scold them, but Arashi tunes out and continues observing them.

The man hits the two with his fist as he stomps his foot on the ground angrily while yelling at them with his fist ready to hit them again.

The men he just punch on their head holds it in pain and glare at the man while they still are being scolded by him.

After that the man with silver eyes looks back at Arashi and shifts his eyes behind her. Arashi feels their presences, she runs behind the man's back and stays there.

The man with red eyes looks at Arashi strangely but quickly turns his attention to the sound of pounding feet against the ground quickly approaching.

They hear about 3 people quickly approaching to their area. The men get into a fighting stance. As they do so, the 3 people come out of the shadows.

As they come out from the shadows, it's the three....

TO BE CONTINUED...
...
Words: 479