3

Hayden's short POV

Haydens POV

     Today has been such a drag. I had to yet again explain to Amber that just because she is a hot Barbie type, doesn't mean I want her as my mate. Yeah we fool around but that's it. She will never be someone that I would let say I was there boyfriend much less mate.

Instead of going to my last class, having to have her and her friends gock at me the whole time. I went to see my uncle.  "Hello is Mr Miller in by any chance?"

"Yes but he is with a new student right now. You can have a seat and wait if you'd like."

I smile and say OK then head over to take a seat. I sit there for what seems like forever. I get up and go over towards the counter to grab a magazine. The smell of vanilla and lavender comes across my nose. 

"Kira this is my nephew Hayden, Hayden I want you to show her around tomorrow just make sure she knows how to get to her classes."

"Hi Kira its very nice to meet you. If you need anything I can always make time for you. So where do you want to meet in the morning? Or if you live close I could swing by and pick you up."

"NO.... Um no that's OK. I will be riding the bus. Um where is the best place to meet?" She looks a little flustered.

"Well the bus ramp is next to the student parking lot, so I will meet you as you get off the bus. Is that OK? I watch her for a minute and am taken back by how pretty she is.

"Yes that would be  fine Thanks" I watched her as she walks away and down the hall. I turn and look one last time as she turns the corner and looks back at me. She is deff beautiful. I turn back to go in to talk to Patrick but am stopped by non other than Amber.

"Why aren't you in class. I would hate to see our future Alpha get into trouble." She says as she bats her long lashes like its supposed to turn me on or something.

"Amber I have to much to do and just so you know. The first order when I do become ALPHA will be that you stay 100 feet from me at all times. Seems you can get anything threw your head.

I walked away from her and went to my car. I got in and sighed in relief that she didn't fallow me. My wolf wants nothing to do with her. My Wolf even says hers doesn't want me only her human side does.

My wolf starts  going crazy as I see Kira pulling out of the school parking lot. I decide to follow her to see where she lives. Just in case I ever have to pick her up. I could tell that something wasn't right when she said no to me picking her up. The way she said it anyways. I followed her for a little while until she turned down where the bad part of town was. It wasn't so much bad it was just the people weren't always the best of people.

I watched  her as she got out of her car. I decided to text my uncle and ask what info he had on her. I felt that I needed to know more about her. Like I needed to know everything about her. A few minutes later he text me back saying that I need  to open my mind link to him if I want to know anything he knew about her. I laughed a little I started keeping it closed so I wouldn't have to hear all the girls talking about my up coming birthday and being able to feel my mate enough to find her. I opened my link to him and listened to what he had to say.

"First you need to keep your link open, what if  you were needed and we couldn't get a hold of you any other way?" I sighed and said sorry. My uncle is a great guy and very smart.

I sat and listened as he told me what she had told him in his office after he used a gift of mental persuasion he has. I felt so bad for her. To go from what she had to here was really bad and I thought it would be good if she had a friend. I cant imagine how she must feel right now.

 Just as I finish up with him, I see Kira come out with a guy who looks younger than her. They get into the can and I follow. A few minutes later we pull into a Walmart. I follow her around as she buys thing. She was buying different things including small furniture. I watched her for a while then got a text  from my little sister that I was late meeting her at the grove.

The grove is where the warehouse is. Years ago packs would have large property's and all or most all live in a pack house with smaller ones around it but because of all the developments now packs just live in city's and have a large property where it is private and has a large meeting place. Ours is  big, bigger than most. Our warehouse isn't what it seems. Its 3 story's high looking from the outside but it also goes underground 4 story's. it looks like an orange packing house on the outside. Inside after you go threw a few doors and things its anything but. There is a very large meeting room that doubles as the dining room for up to 200 people. An industrial size kitchen. As well as a big gym area where we do practice are all on the entrance floor.

 On the second floor going up .A large game and media room, big library, the Alphas office, the Beta's office, the womans center where my mom our Luna does diffrent things with the females (and sometimes males) of the pack and 3 rooms that are used as class rooms, The top floor is a medical floor. All 4 floors that go down under the warehouse are living quarters each floor is separated into 4 separate  units. Each unit contains 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a eat in kitchen and a living room.

If needed we could live on the property but as it is we just all go there during off time or when something happens. But the teens and kids are always there when not in school or at the beach.

I get there meeting my sister Ava sitting outside the warehouse

"Hey sorry I was late I was a little busy. So you ready . I walked to the side of my car and took off my cloths throwing them on the hood. Quickly shifting into my golden blond wolf. I shack as I come around the end of the car . Ava giggles and climbs on my back. 

I start running around the property as she clings onto my fur. We have been doing this once a months since I was able to shift. I ran for at least an hr . My wolf not wanting to relinquish control to my human form.

 "Max now." I say as I stand behind my car. With a huff I shift back. 

"I wouldn't want to stay in my form if you would let me out more.Max says as I put my clothes on. I shake it off going around the car to the waiting Ava.

"So dad in his office?" 

"Isn't he always? He is with a few people. The last I was listening there were talking about rogues trying to move into out territory with out permission and the crazy attacks that have been happening more often."

I let out a sigh as I have seen what they have done to people. Rogues are werewolves  with no pack or ones that aren't settled. Some are OK just wanting to live alone in peace  but others seem to not be able to control themselves. They not only attack us for no reason but humans as well. We live in a very large city and our territory takes up most of the bottom half of Florida But we live only in one city with smaller branches of our packs living  near our borders. But we live along side humans that don't even know we exist.

Humans like Kira. She is so beautiful. I can't stop thinking of her.

"She smells Good too and she makes me hyper." Max says as I realize I am thinking about Kira.

"Max you'v been ignoring me for a month, now that this human has showed up you want to start talking to me?

"Human pretty, smells good, not a whore like all the rest you are with. Human should save himself for mate." max says as he huffs. 

"What ever, I need to get home I have school and stop calling me human you know I hate when you do that. " I grab Ava and we go home. I soon after that go to bed.