17

KIRA'S POV

   Hayden made me feel like no one ever has. He is my everything. We made love to one another for hours. I willingly gave him my virginity. We are finally now fully mated. I am his and he is mine forever more.

I wake to being in his arms. Looking at his handsome face as he sleeps, brings a smile to my face. I know there will be many obstacles that we will need to go threw. But I am sure as long as we have each other we will make it threw it. 

I can now shift and soon I will find out about what blood line I come from and what all I am. I will never bow down to anyone. I will be a Luna to many and will lead them. I will make sure anny and all women in MY pack are treated with respect. I don't know what all the future will bring but I will make sure it make it the best I can no matter what.

                                                The end of this book but there will be a sequel. 

*******************************************************************************************************************

  Thank you all who have read my book this is the first full book that I have done. I know my grammar isnt the best and I do apologies. I have been working on this book and 3 others for almost a year. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK. but I want to finish the other book I am working on. I don't mind comments just don't be mean.  I enjoyed reading peoples book and then loved writing this one and the others. Any way I hope you all like this and THANK YOU ALL FOR READING IT LOVE YOU GUYS.