8

Hayden POV  

    I woke up with Kira laying on my chest. Her beautiful smell of vanilla and lavender is all I smell. I already love her more than anything. I watch her sleep and slid stray hairs from her face. I don't know how she could ever think I was mad at her.

I hear her breathing and heart beat increase as she wakes up. Stretching her long beautiful legs and arms then her whole body. She looks up into my eyes and all I can do is smile at her beauty.

"Good afternoon Princess." She smiles up at me and closes her eyes and wipes the sleep out of them." How about we head to the beach?"

"Yeah I would love that, let me get a shower first then we can go." She got up and headed to the closet. coming back out and jumping next to me.

"Uhhmm.. before we go.. I.. um... made the decision that I want you to mark me but want to wait a little longer before the "mating" part . I mean if that's....OK with you." I get up throwing my arms around her hugging her tightly. I go to give her a kiss but she wont let me.

"No no I need to brush my teeth first." She says as she jumps up and runs to the bathroom. coming out only a few minutes later.

"Ok are you ready to do this?" she says as she lays on the bed and pulls her hair back away from her neck.

"Kira it will hurt for a few minutes you know that right? Are you sure you want to do this right now? We can wait if you want to."  I say as I look into her beautiful eyes. That I could get lost in for forever.

"Yes, now hurry up I need to shower so we can go."

I take a deep breath and start kissing my beautiful Princess up and down her neck. She shivers each time I do. I find my spot and place light kisses over it and lick it. Her body quivers and I bite down as I take in her smell. I feel her blood and its sweet metallic taste. After a minute or 2 she moans in pleasure and I pull away and lick and kiss the area that will soon hold our mark as the one I have does.

I lick the remaining blood from my lips and place a lite kiss on her lips. She opens her eyes and gives me a beautiful smile to me.

"OK let me go jump in the shower I will be ready in a few minutes." She gets up placing a kiss to my cheek and hurrying to get clothes then to the bathroom. I yell to her that I am going to shower in the other bathroom. 

I head to the other room grabbing some swim trunks and a plain fitted tank that had the same blue as the shorts. As well as my sandals. I walked to the bathroom with nothing on my mind but what a great day I want my mate to have .

          MARK'S POV

        "Brenda, where the hell she at? She ain't in her room and everything's gone. Where she at?" I asked my wife after coming in from a night out with my boi's. Not being able to find Kira,  who I was to have up and ready as she was to go be with Metri today.

"They came an took her yesterday. They said, if I said anything that they would have me and you put in jail. Cause of how bad Kira was beat up. They even took all her stuff."

"Wait who the fuck took her, if it wasn't the police?" I say as I am almost wanting to slap her for being so stupid.

"The...the counselor from her school and a boy Mike say goes there  to." I give her a mad look and walk out of the room going to my son's room.

"Mike wake your ass up. Who the fuck took your sister last night?" I say as I slap him on the back of his head to help  him wake faster.

'OWW, His names Hayden  he was with  our concealer Mr. Miller. I think he like related to Hayden. But they took her. I heard them talking bout taking her to see a doctor and calling her lawyer bout not coming back here.They even took all her stuff."

 I take out my phone and text Metri and my brother about what Mike say happened. I know they gonna be mad. Metri wants her as one of his mates. And he gets what ever he wants or he will hurt who ever he needs to to get it or no one gets it. 

I get a text from Metri a few minutes later.....

       Yeah I know who Hayden is and Mr Miller they are both wolves I can smell them when ever they are near but they don't know what me an my bois are. Dumb ass ppl. I want her back. You better find a way to get her back an soon, Or I will make sure you loose what little rank you have because you are family.

They have always looked down on me because my mother wasn't my fathers mate. He killed my mother after I was born. I was kept around but never really thought of as much the others. I have worked hard for my place in this pack. I be damn if I let that little b!tch f*ck it up now.

I have to find her no matter what.