14

Kira'sPOV

     I woke in a dimly lit room. My eye's had to adjust to the flicker of the only lite that was coming from a few candles around the room. As I sat up I could feel how much my head was pounding. The room was a good size. There were what looked like air vents on the ceiling, a large metal door with some kind of lighted box on the wall next to it, Another small regular door on the wall the bed was on. A small dresser on another wall. A tv hanging high on the wall in front of where the bed sat and a night stand next to the bed. There are a few candles on the night stand and on the dresser.

As I look around I notice a what looks like a wolf sitting in the corner near the metal door. As it notices me staring at it , it gets up walking over to the end of the bed placing its head on the end of the bed. I notice it is only a little bigger than half the size of the wolf Hayden had shifted into. As I look deep into its eyes I know exactly who it is. The same eyes that gave me mean looks everyday for the last week. It's Metri.

"Stay away from me , I know it's you Metri. Just let me go. I will never be with you." I say as I look into his eyes. He stands up and huffs at me showing his teeth in anger. How ever It doesn't frighten me and I make sure not to flinch as he walks past me to the other small door in the room. After a minute it looks as if a candle has been lit  The flickering light leaves shadows of a now human Metri.

"I don't ask you to be mine. I don't think you know that I take what I want. I have no need to ask. You are mine in every way already, And I will do with you as I please. Now I have made this room a little more comfortable by giving you clothes, a tv, new bedding and toiletries. Only because I will be spending a lot of time down here with you until you come to terms with the fact that you will do as I say and will stand by my side, while bearing my young. " 

He walks over and sits on the side of the bed. I pull my knees to my chest wrapping my arms around them. Taking in not only what he said but the way he said it. It wasn't like how ghetto he talked to everyone else.

"Why me Metri? You already know that I don't want to be with you. I know there are plenty of girls at school that want you, why pick someone who doesn't? And I notice you aren't talking ghetto with me like you do with everyone else, why?

He smirks as he moves closer to me.

" Well I am not dumb in anyway shape or form. The reason why I do not talk to you like that is the same reason why I picked you in the first place.  See I want not just a beautiful woman by my side but an intelligent one as well.  You will be the woman who will show all the other women and girls in my pack how to act and serve there mate. I am sure you wont like it at first and will want to reject me but That's why you are in here. I will do what ever is necessary to teach you to respect and obey me in EVERY way." He places his hand on my knee and I knock it off.

"Metri you ARE NOT MY MATE. HAYDEN is my mate As am I to him. I will never be yours in any way. I don't care what you do I am not yours AND I guaranty Hayden will come looking and find me. When he does his pack and him will tear you and yours limb from limb." My blood began to boil with rage. I could feel my hole body vibrate and heat up.

I could feel the growl erupt from my chest.

"Your eyes" Metri says as he gets up and backs away from the bed. The look he gave wasn't one of fear but of shock. He turned around placing one of his fingers on the lighted box that is on the wall next to the metal door. I hear a click and he is quick to open the door slamming it shut fast as he goes out.

I get up noticing that I am only in a long shirt. My head spins as I stand up. I go into the small room that is to the side. It's a small full bathroom but no windows. I did notice that on the floor in the middle of the room was a water drain. It wasn't even close to being a size where anyone could get threw it tho.  I looked around the rest of the room then the bed room but nothing the only way in or out is that steal door.