15

Kira's POV 

     I sat there for what seemed for many hours but probably was just a few. When I heard the door click to unlock I tensed up briefly then calmed myself. To my surprise Metri was standing there dressed nicely for once where his pants weren't hanging off his behind. As I stood up from the bed  he walked closer to me and looked at me for a short time before specking.

"My grandfather seems to think that you are going to be a great asset to us and that we should keep you comfortable. He also said I have to treat you with respect. But don't mistaken me little one. You will never be my equal, You will do as I say in every way whether you want to or not. Oh an just so you know I like having to punish my girl when they aren't so obedient, And sooner than you think, you will feel how much pride I taken in doing it." As he said the last sentence, he leaned in close to my ear whispering it in my ear. Creating shivers through out me.

"Well you sure know how to make me feel comfortable." As I started to walk around him he grabbed my arm and plunged a needle in my upper arm. I knew right away what it was but why give it to me wouldn't it make me sleep? 

"That will keep you willing and you wont have any private conversations with anyone." He says as he smirked  at me and walks to the door."After you " He says standing at the door.

I walk out the door taking in my surroundings. There are cells to one side  and chains hanging from the ceilings and the back wall in each one. The smell is so bad I have to cover my nose. We reached the stairs and went up. After a few minutes of walking we came to a large dining area.

Jets was sitting at the end of the table and put his hand out letting me know to sit on the right side of him. As I look behind him I see the large window over looking the ocean. I am more than tempted to run and jump out of the window but I hear my wolf say to wait. So I sit down and wait.

"So Kira, How is it that you are a wolf but your mother is not and neither is your brother who has a father as a wolf?" I look over as Metri takes the seat across from me. As I look into his eyes as he stairs at me all I see is lust. I now know my way to escape. A smile comes across my face as I think of what I am going to do.

' Um...... Well i only recently found out that I was one. I know its in my bloodline on my mothers side but that's it. I have only talked to my wolf once. She is to weaken to shift but she makes her presents know when she feels the urge but she is so weak it only last a few minutes. She said that she has been getting stronger and will be ready to shift hopefully in a few months .

"Well I look forward in seeing your wolf Kira. I can tell my grandson is more interested in you for other reasons. And in that dress I can see why. So I will leave you two to dine together.... alone. But we will talk again soon as I am sure you have more information that will be helpful to me. So I take my leave GOODNIGHT."

Metri and I both said our goodnight to Jets and I knew That I needed to put my plane into action after dinner.

 As a older lady brought out a salad and a tray for both of us. I took in a deep breath making sure to keep my chest up an my boobs out. Which seem to have gotten Metri's attention.

"So you seem different now what changed? He said taking a drink from his glass Looking over at me. 

"Well if you must know. I see the power radiate from your grandfather and I can see that you will make my life hell. So why not give you a chance and at least be a little happy then keep fighting it and be miserable. Besides you already said you get what you want one way or the other  so lets just bypass the bull."