13

Hayden's POV

I felt my cell vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and noticed I had finally had a message from Kira. Saying she was at the beach. I wish she would have told me that she was going. She shouldn't have went alone. At least she's headed home. I sighed placing the phone back into my pocket until after class. I want to talk to her not Text her. 

I linked my dad who was at the warehouse asking him had Kira gotten back there yet. After a few minutes he responded with a no. I said ok as I pulled out my phone walking out of class when the bell rang.  I was stopped in the hall by Patrick but I told him to hold on. I hit send on my cell when I seen Kira's name an picture. It rang a few times then went to voice mail. I shook my head then called again  then once more. Patrick stepped close to me.

" Hayden I got a call from the waitress at the shack. She said that she wanted us to tell Kira she forgot her board." I could tell my eyes had darkened as Patrick with out warning pulled me into an empty room.

"Hayden whats the matter?"

But before I could say anything I heard Kira.""Hayden know that I love you always and forever."

My wolf howls and growls pushing to come out as he has no feeling more  of Kira after her words.

"Patrick something is really wrong. She's in trouble or hurt I cant scenes her anymore its like she vanished. She's not answering her phone either" I say as I desperately caller yer again and again.

I don't know what to do. I feel helpless. I hear Patrick on the phone but I just cant comprehend what he's saying to who ever hes talking to. Its like my body is standing there but I'm not. 

"Hayden, Hayden." I snap out of it when Patrick waves his hand in front of my face. 

The girl at the restaurant gave me a description of the lady Kira was with. Hayden she was with her mother."

As soon as the word mother came out of his mouth, I was out the door sniffing the air for Kira's little brother. I caught his smell and took off in the direction it was coming from. The smell lead to the library of all places. Somewhere I would expect Kira to be but not him. I busted threw the doors getting shushed by the librarian who looked rather mad at the loud noise I made coming in. I took in a deep breath and could tell Kira's brother was somewhere in the back of the library. GOOD. I said to my self as I took off down the row of book shelves.

Nearing the back I see him by his self sitting on the floor drawing in a sketch book. One of the many small conference rooms was on his right. As I grabbed him pulling him up with one hand as I opend the door throwing him in. Devon came out of no where running grabbing the sketch book and the book bag that was on the floor. stepping in the room followed by Patrick. Devon shut the blinds and stood in front of the door.

"Look man I don't have no problem's with you." He says as he looks rather scared of me.

"NO, Well see we know what your family and your buddy Metri are and I know Kira was with your mom earlier and now... she's missing." The boys eyes widen and he gasped. 

"Look man I'm nothing like my father or Metri and I hate being his family well actually I'm more like a servant to him and his dad. And believe me you don't know what we are. Well what they are anyway." He looks down as if in shame.

" Look your wolves we know but guess what..... so are we." I let him see my eyes change and let him watch as I let my K9's extend. He was shocked but there was something else.

"You mean Metri and them and my dad aren't the only ones?" He looked around at us in the room

"Look that's not important right now.... what is is that I think they have Kira. I don't know how you feel about her but she cares about you and would help you if you needed it. So please help me now, so I can help her." I could see the sorrow in his eyes and could felt no threat from him.