Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Y/N. Park Y/N to be exact. My life and me were pretty much the average normal human life. Except for the fact that I was adopted. My brother and sister were twins. But their family wanted more so a couple years after they were born they heard about an orphanage. This orphanage was despicable. There were only ten small, skinny, and pale kids. I was one of them. The family had heard that I was actually born the same day as the twins. So they thought I would be perfect. So they adopted me. But there was someone in that orphanage who meant more than anything to me. We were best friends. I didn't want to leave him that day. I wanted to stay by his side trying to survive a literal hell. But I couldn't. I made a promise to him that I would come back for him. I'd get him out if there. I'm eighteen now and that was thirteen years ago. My twin brother Jimin and twin sister Mina helped me forget him. That boy who was once my best friend had been pushed to the back of my mind.

"Jiminie pabo!" I called innocently.

"I hate you. What do you want?" He joked.

"Can we go back to Seoul? It's not like appa is ever here," I choked as I talked. He didn't deserve that title. He was hardly a father. "And eomma..." my head turned sadly to an urn resting in the coffee table. That excuse for a father stole our mother away from us,

"Y/N! You know exactly why we can't go yet. School is almost over, so when it is we can go," Jimin said.

"But we miss our friends!" My sister Mina called, resting her hand in my shoulder.

"Yeah like Yoongi oppa, Hoseok oppa, Taehyungie, and cute Kookie!" I whined.

"And Seokjin oppa!" Mina added.

"Of course she would only remember him," Jimin muttered. I went over to his side.

"Well duh. She had a huge crush on him since first grade. He was on the playground and she was scared to go in the monkey bars so he encouraged her," I teased. Mina turned as red as a tomato. She smacked our arms hard.

"Aww cut her some slack. Hyung had a huge crush in her too," Jimin teased. She turned even redder. "Guys I promise that we'll go back as soon as possible. I'm so close to having enough money for the tickets okay? Just hang in there. Right now let's just pray appa doesn't come home," Jimin said. Mina and I sadly nodded. We went in for a group hug. As we did, I traced the scars on Jimin's neck. We had all been beaten by our father but Jimin and our mom had it worse. Jimin would always hide us and then go and protect our mom. He played hero a lot. We were so thankful for that, but those scars were the effect of his heroism. Mina and I felt bad that we were never there to protect them. After what seemed like forever the huddle broke. Jimin smiled weakly at us. He also had to work so he could pay for our school funds. Jimin was basically raising us.

"Go get ready for school guys," he finally said. Mina and I nodded and headed up to our room. We quickly got changed into our ugly school uniforms.

"Hey Mina?"

"Yeah?"

"How would you react if you and Seokjin were to get married?" I asked.

She considered the thought, smiling to herself, "I'd be very happy."

Seokjin's parents had actually contacted Jimin and I. They wanted to arrange a marriage for him. But with someone who he liked. They knew he liked Mina, and knew how upset he was when we moved. They wanted to know if we'd be okay with arranging the marriage with Mina. We knew she loved him so we were more than happy to accept. The reason I didn't mention him when I was listing friends was because we were flying Seokjin and his family out here to break the news to them. We were gonna get them married after college. I've never experienced such feelings. Even Jimin had experienced love. He was good looking, so he had a couple girlfriends. But he broke up with them because they all cheated on him. But it never discouraged him not to try again. Me on the other hand was the exact opposite. I wasn't a by blood Park, so I wasn't necessarily attractive. Or at least I thought so. I've never had a crush or anything. I always focused on my studies and sports. So I had never experienced love the way my siblings have.

"Why do you ask?" Mina asked, jerking me out of my thoughts.

"Just curious," I answered hurriedly. She eyed me suspiciously but didn't question it. I hurried down and waited with Jimin in the car.

"She would love to marry Seokjin!" I said excitedly.

"Really?! Awesome, I'll tell Mr. and Mrs. Kim right now!" Jimin exclaimed.

After five minutes Mina finally came out of the house. And with that we sped off toward school.

Sorry guys. I know we didn't get much done in this chapter. This was just kind of an intro to the family. More will happen in the next chapter hopefully🙏