A/N

So I showed this to some of my friends and they were confused about the backstory. I guess I wasn't clear so I'll explain it now.

So Y/N(main character) was adopted by the Park family. She was an orphan in a horrible orphanage that mistreated the kids. She had a best friend at the orphanage(Namjoon). They did everything together. So when the Park family heard of the orphanage they came to check it out hoping to adopt a kid. Ironically you were born the same day, month, and year as the twins(Jimin and Mina). So the Park family adopted you. You didn't wanna leave Namjoon but he eventually got you to leave him, asking you to promise you'd come back and save him from the orphanage hell. However 13 years had passed since you were 5 and you had forgot him. So you and your family lived in Seoul until you were 13. Then you all moved to Busan. Your father got a job but something changed and he became a heavy alcoholic. He abused you and your siblings along with your mother. It was all too much so when you were 15 your mother killed herself. So Jimin has to basically raise you and your sister on his own. He works a job for you and your sister.

I hope this cleared up any confusion about the backstory. Remember please comment any questions you have. I open for feedback or any suggestions. Thanks and happy reading!✌🏼