Chapter 27

Are people still reading this horrible excuse for a book😅😅 If you are thank you. And you have major tolerance for sucky writings like this. Anyway, for the few that are reading this, happy reading!

"Let's go do something jagiya," he said suddenly.

"One, why so sudden? Two, jagiya?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know. If you don't like it I can call you something else," he said.

"No. I like it. I'm just not used to it. And if you want to go out, can we do it with the others? I want to spend time with all the ones I love," I said.

"Sure," he agreed, kissing my head.

Time Skip

"Guys let's go!" I yelled.

"Sorry," they said in unison.

We were going to have a night out with each other.

"We have two cars. Each can fit five people. Since there are nine of us, four go in Namjoon's car, and five go in the Park's car," Seokjin said.

"Y/N, Namjoon, Lily, and Jimin go in Namjoon oppa's car, and the rest of us will go in the Park's car. Jin oppa and I will need to maintain the boys," Mina said.

We all agreed, and split off.

I sat in the front with Namjoon, while Jimin and Lily were in the back.

Soon enough we reached. We all got out waiting for the others.

"Who's driving?" I asked.

"Jin hyung," Jimin said.

"That boy and his careful driving," I sighed.

We grabbed a table, already looking.

"I want to share with you," Namjoon said.

"Okay. What do you want to get?" I asked.

"You pick. It's your day," he said.

"Wow, such a gentlemen," I complimented. "How about some pasta?"

"I love it," he said, kissing me.

"We've arrive!" A loud voice called.

"Yah! Shut your mouth Hobi! This is a nice restaurant!" I scolded.

"Is that how you talk to your elders?" He teased.

"You act younger than Jungkook so don't kid yourself," I retorted.

He shut up, and turned red.

"Hey guys, so this is a crazy insane idea but I just came up with it and I'm very proud. I thought, we're getting close right? We should start a group," Namjoon said.

I choked on my water.

"What?!" We all said.

"I understand if you don't want to do it, but I've recently taken up an interest in rapping, I know Hoseok hyung dances, and you guys can sing, and Yoongi hyung has dropped some beats supposedly. We should be a group," he said.

"That's actually a good idea. We should discuss it more when we get back to Seoul," Jimin said.

They all nodded in agreement.

Mina, Lily, and I looked at each other.

I cleared my throat, allowing Mina to speak. "And what about us? What are we going to do?"

"Yeah. We don't want to sit back while you guys tour the world," Lily said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Aww, don't think I forgot about you guys. Lily is an extraordinary cook. She could cook meals for us. Mina, someone who has amazing fashion sense, could be our stylist. And Y/N, well she could be the assistant manager. With her skill, I mean she could literally be manager if possible."

We looked at each other.

"Alright. Operation Idol is ago. Park 1 and 2, do you understand the mission?" I said.

"Yes we do 3," they said.

Everyone looked at us weirdly.

"What? We're the Park 3. No one can beat us," I said.

We all enjoyed the rest of the night in each other's company.

I went outside to get some fresh air, and reflect.

But my alone time was quickly interrupted.

"Hey. What're you doing out here?" Namjoon asked.

"Just thinking," I said.

"About what jagi?"

"Life. The future," I said.

"I see. Well what ever happens, I'll be by your side. Always."

"Thanks."

We had a short silence before he grabbed my wrist and made me face him. My heart was beating rapidly.

"I love you. And don't you ever forget it," he breathed, before kissing my lips passionately. He lightly pushed me against a wall, and pinned my arms over my head. The kiss was getting heated but...

"MY VIRGIN EYES! HELP! NOONA AND HYUNG ARE MAKING OUT!" Someone yelled.

"Aish that Kook," I huffed.

We stopped awkwardly and left with the others. I gave Jungkook a death glare.

"Hey ease up on him. He's still a kid. Plus, I don't care what he saw," Namjoon said, kissing me sweetly.

"You're right. You always are," I said.

"I know."