Chapter 16

Ugh! I've had nothing to do today so I've been writing but like it's slacking so much! I'm trying to make stuff happen but I'm also writing the Chen FF. So if my writing sucks plz understand I'm writing to kill time and simultaneously writing another book. Happy reading!

I woke up to hear the combined snores of Jimin, Mina, and Jin. They must've gotten back late. They must've been so tired that Mina was too lazy to go up to her own bunk and just crashed with Jin. They were entangled within each other and seemed to be cuddling. Jimin was just in an awkward position on his bunk.

"Cute," I whispered. I walked outside to see the boys sprawled out around the living room. "Aish," I sighed. I started cleaning up around them and then got ready for school. They still weren't up but I wasn't waiting for them.

You lazy bums got back so late last night and I'm not waiting for you. I'll ask Namjoon if he wants to walk with me. And tell the boys that I cleaned up a lot of their mess but whatever is left I expect to be gone by the time I come back or I'm going to have a problem.

Y/N

I pulled out my phone and texted Namjoon.

Y/N: Hey. Everyone is asleep and not waking up. Was wondering if you want to walk with me to school?

Joonie(egghead): Sure. I'll be there in five.

"Y/N!" Namjoon singsonged.

I rushed to the door so we could leave.

"Yo. Come let's go," I said.

"I have a more fun way for us to travel," Namjoon suggested.

I gave him a questioning look, but understood when he lifted me on his shoulders, like a child on their father at Disneyland. He carried me the whole way there and only threatened to drop me once.

"Yah Namjoon! Slow down! We have time!" I begged.

"No! Thrill is the best part!" He exclaimed while running down the sidewalks.

"We look ridiculous!" I protested.

"So? And plus we look cute!" He exclaimed.

When we got to school he lifted me off his shoulders and spun me around.

"My god that was terrifying!" I whined.

"And fun," he added.

"Not for you. I must've been so heavy," I said.

"Not really. You're light as a feather."

I blushed at his compliment causing me to bury my face in his chest. He chuckled and stroked my head.

"Hey Y/N!" Someone called.

I turned to see some popular girl who had attempted asking out Jimin. "Lord help me," I muttered, only loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

"So where is Jimin?" She asked sweetly.

It'd be such a slap in the face if I told her. "Oh! He slept in late today! He had a late night double date yesterday!"

Her smile faded into a scowl. "I see. Well thanks Y/N."

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked after she left.

"She along with a bunch of other girls have been trying to ask out Jimin," I explained.

"Ah. I see. Has anyone asked you out?" He asked.

I eyed him suspiciously, "No why?"

"Just wanted to know if I needed to be worried about my little flower," he answered.

Gosh he knew how to make himself unsuspecting.

Time Skip

Once we all got home from work I made everyone gather around.

"I'm not asking for your guys' oohs and ahs. All I'm doing is telling you. So I want none of your 'noona has a boyfriend' business. Am I clear?" I asked sternly.

They all nodded, excited for what I had to tell them.

"Today we encountered one of Jimin's fangirls. She asked where you were and I told her you were sleeping in late because of your double date."

"It was just an evening out!" He protested.

"Keep telling yourself that," I remarked. "Anyway, once she left Namjoon asked me a strange question. He asked if anyone had asked me out. I said no and why was he asking. And then he deflected the question and made it seem like it was for my benefit. So like what do I do?" I asked.

"Noona has a..." Taehyung clapped his hand over Jungkook's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

Mina cleared her throat, trying her best not to freak out.

"Well this is certainly promising information," Jimin said.

"I agree. Well this is exciting news for you I guess. I know you don't want to hear it but this is a sign of him possibly liking you. I'm not saying for sure because maybe he is just being protective but it's very likely he might like you," Yoongi added.

"Hey guys stop! She asked you not to do that. Y/N take it from me, the chips will fall where they fall. Don't worry too much about it," Seokjin said.

"Thanks oppa," I said. I was still unsure of why Namjoon would ask me that.

I sat down on the couch trying to think stiff over. I tuned out the hearty chatter of the boys and my siblings and focused on my own thoughts.

"Hey Y/N," someone said.

I turned to see Mina positioned next beside me. "Hey."

"What's up? I got bored walking with the boys," she said.

"Nothing much. Just thinking," I answered distantly.

"What are you thinking about? I'm sure I could be of some use to you," she asked.

"Just about Namjoon oppa," I replied plainly.

"Ah lover boy. Look Y/N I know we tease you a lot about him but we're just joking. I still believe he likes you but we don't mean to freak you out. Listen, I used to reject any and every boy that tried for me. I couldn't stand their personality and ego. But Seokjin was different. You knew I had a crush on him for a long time but I never said anything. But I liked him because he was different. Sure he joked about his looks, which weren't half bad, but he was always kind and not some cocky brat. That's what drew me to him. And now I'm going to marry him in four years. Why we got engaged four years in advance who knows, but I've never been more happy to be someone's partner. Jimin could tell you the same thing about Lily. So from what I've seen from lover boy, he seems really sweet and caring toward you. I'd say is something happens, he's a definite keeper. So just remember that okay?"

I smiled at my sister's wise words. "Thanks 2."

"Aww we haven't called each other that in so long!" She cooed.