Chapter 10

Mina POV

When Y/N opened the door, I was beyond shocked. There stood all our childhood friends with bright smiles on their faces, Jimin with a smug look, and Lily and Namjoon hanging awkwardly in the back.

I almost choked, "H...hello."

"Hi!" The boys said in an excited chorus.

"W...what are you guys doing here?" Y/N asked.

"Well Jimin hyung said he wanted to get you the best gift he possibly could so we offered to come. We can live at your place while you guys finish school and then we will all go back to Seoul!" Jungkook, the maknae, said. We invited them in after sharing warm and longing embrace.

"So am I the best brother or what?" Jimin asked smugly.

"Fine. You win. That's pretty amazing," Y/N said.

"I know. So no more complaining," Jimin begged. I couldn't help but stare at Seokjin. He and I were really weird with each other. We kept sharing occasional glances.

"Jimin when will we reveal the big news?" Y/N asked.

"Well we've got the whole night to party so why not now?" Jimin suggested. He flashed me a smug and proud smile. Jimin went over to Seokjin's parents and whispered something to them. They nodded happily.

"Guys come sit down! We have an announcement!" Mr. Kim bellowed. I sat awkwardly in between Jimin and Y/N. Seokjin and his parents sat across from us, while the others chatted busily around us.

"So...as you both know we are traditional parents..." Mrs. Kim started. "However, we want nothing more than for our darling Seokjin to be happy. I feel that Jimin and Y/N agree. All through your history growing up together, you two have been special. The way you share glances is very sweet. Jimin and Y/N brought it to our attention that Mina had a crush on our Seokjin..." My cheeks lit in fire. Seokjin looked at me and instantly turned red. "Don't feel embarrassed sweetheart because Seokjin feels the same way. So as I was saying, both sides love you two a lot. And we want nothing more than for you to be happy. So with that being said Jimin would you like to reveal the big announcement?"

Jimin smiled big. By now everyone's attention was focused on the announcement. "Park Mina and Kim Seokjin will be marrying after they both graduate from college!" All of them hollered in triumph but Seokjin and I just stood silent. I didn't know how to feel. I think I was happy, really happy actually, but the shock had my feelings numbed.

"Excuse me for a moment," I muttered, before speed-walking outside. The cold air hit my body quickly. Breathing the fresh air instantly calmed me. I was actually getting married to him. The one who I would constantly and unintentionally stare at. I hugged my chest feeling the giddiness take over. I really had amazing siblings. But...what if he didn't feel the same way? What if he felt like he was being forced into this? An instant regret hit. Maybe he didn't like me. This would be awful for him, if that was the case. I heard footsteps until a body came next to me.

"Well that's life changing," I turned to see Seokjin smiling at me.

"Yeah. It is..." I trailed off, remembering he may not want to. "Hey. If you don't want to I understand. I get it. I mean you're marrying someone, who granted you knew your whole life but still...it's life changing and you may not like me or..." He interrupted my ramble with a kiss. He grabbed my wrists, stopping me from pulling away. Eventually I realized I was supposed to kiss back. The feeling was surreal. It was like we were the only people on the planet. The feeling was great.

He reluctantly pulled away, "Don't ever say that I may not like you. Because I don't like you. I love you and I want nothing more than to make you my bride." He rested forehead on mine. His breath entangled with mine. Then he pulled me in for another kiss. This time we explored this new feeling of love. I heard faint hollers from inside.

"I got a pic!" Y/N screamed. But all I could think about was the sun setting above us, as Seokjin and I kissed.