{Bonus Chapter}

Literally just yesterday I was doing this for Business Number Bc I hit 5k, and now today this is at 10k????? You guys are so awesome, and I truly never thought that this book would receive so much love. My stories are me putting ideas out there, but never did I think I would receive this. You guys are awesome and I love you all so much. So this is a bonus chapter. It'll happen before anything in the sequel took place and before the boys proposing.

Y/N POV

"Alright ladies, all we've got to do is put makeup on the boys, and then we can set up," I said.

"But they're going to see us. They keep coming back here many times," Lily said.

"Then we'll just have to make sure they don't see us," Mina replied.

"It's their fifth anniversary, we have to pull it off," Yoonji added.

Today, Bangtan was having their ARMY celebration called Prom Party celebrating five years since debut.

We were trying to throw a surprise party, but we were also their stylists. So we'd have to keep running back and forth between them and the party, without getting caught by anyone.

"Everyone! The boys are here! Let's get moving, we don't have much time left before the event starts!" One of the managers announced.

I winked at the girls, hoping to give them reassurance.

The boys took big strides, looking very happy and excited.

Namjoon and Jungkook sat in front of me.

"You boys excited?" I asked, getting started on Namjoon's hair.

"Of course! Today is going to be so fun!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I'm sure. You guys worked hard for this," I said.

Time Skip

Once all the boys were ready, they were just warming up and getting all their nerves out.

Namjoon came over to me and took my hands.

"Congratulations," I said.

He smiled, pressing a sweet kiss onto my lips.

"You too. All the staff deserve a congrats too. You guys were here with us the whole time," he smiled.

"But you guys make the music. We just style you guys. Not that any of you need it," I said.

"You guys are the masterminds. Everyone here has helped contribute to our success," he said, lightly caressing my cheek.

"Good luck out there baby," I cooed, holding his hand.

He booped my nose, "See you in a bit."

They all ran onto the stage happily, dancing and singing their song "2nd Grade."

Once all the other staff and managers were distracted the girls and I got to work.

We found an unoccupied room and began our setup.

We carefully eyed the monitor in the room, just to make sure when the boys were coming back for a change that we'd be ready.

We got quite a bit done before they needed to come back again.

But when they did we were ready and waiting, praising them on their performances that had happened so far.

"Was I good?" Namjoon asked me.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "You were perfect. Happy fifth anniversary."

He blushed, giving my hand a quick squeeze.

"Alright boys have fun!" We called, as they went back onto stage.

We quickly headed back to our room and continued set-up.

"Guys we're so going to get caught. We're barely paying attention to the monitor," Lily laughed.

"Whatever. We have other makeup artists here too," Mina scoffed.

We laughed and talked about random things, enjoying our girl time.

"Wait guys they're leaving the stage!" Yoonji exclaimed.

We all cursed running back to the makeup room, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Where do you guys keep running to?" One of the other stylists asked us.

"Oh, we're just messing around a bit. It's a celebration for us staff too," I casually joked.

They had come back, super sweaty and tired, but they were still so happy.

"Ddaeng," I hummed, kissing Namjoon sweetly.

Once they had gone back we managed to finish our setup and were just waiting for the event to finish.

The ARMY's cheers filled the halls as the boys left the stage after their encore performance.

We all congratulated them.

"We have an announcement!" Mina yelled.

Everyone turned their attention to the four of us.

We took each other's hand.

"In celebration of a memorable five years, the girls and I have setup a party for not only the talented boys before us, but the amazing staff and management that works behind the scenes!" I announced.

They all looked at us curiously.

We led them to our room where we had setup the party.

A huge congratulations sign was hung and a massive cake was in the center of all the themed decorations.

"Wow you guys did all of this?" Jungkook asked in astonishment.

"Yup!" Yoonji answered.

"When do you guys ever find the time?" Jimin asked.

"Whenever you'd guys would go on stage. We'd just walk out of the room and setup. There's a monitor in here so we were able to see your performance and run back when you guys needed your makeup and outfits," Lily replied.

Namjoon pulled me in for a hug.

"I have a sneaking suspicion this was all your idea," he said as people started to enjoy the party.

"It was a group idea," I corrected.

He smiled dipping his finger into the already half-eaten cake.

He booped my nose with his frosting finger.

"Oh you're going to get it," I threatened.

I took a handful of cake and rubbed it all over his face.

"You have to kiss me to make up for that," he said.

I leaned it pressing my lips to his. The frosting was sweet creating more flavors as we shared a passionate kiss.

"Hey you two! Since your not getting a room, join the party and try not to be too PDA!" Mina called out.

I blushed, noticing everyone watching us.

"Happy fifth," I told him.

He smiled, "Happy fifth.