Chapter 20

He just left. How could someone leave after saying that? Mina and Jimin were snickering behind me, while I stared at the empty space in shock.

"Aish, what will I do?" I whined.

After about five minutes the boys had come. They ran over to me and surrounded me in a group hug.

"Are you okay?!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Do you need a hug?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Aish! Don't scare us like that!" Yoongi said.

Without warning, Jungkook picked me up and swung me around so I would piggyback on him.

"Aish this muscle pig!" I whined.

For the entire walk home the boys kept bombarding Jimin, Mina, and I with questions.

"So noona, Jin hyung told me about your feelings for Namjoon. I was right! So for that you have to give me a kiss!" Jungkook said.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed.

"Because I was right!" He explained.

"Ummmm...no," I rejected.

"Yah Taehyungie! You were right! She won't kiss anyone but Namjoon!" Jungkook yelled, dropping me on the ground.

"Ssssh! Noona will here you!" Taehyung scolded.

I groaned and rubbed my newly sore butt.

"These kids," someone said behind me.

"Ah Hoseok oppa!" I called cheerfully.

"How're you doing Y/N?" He asked.

"I'm fine! I feel like we haven't talked that much since you came!" I whined.

"Ah yes. Well let's talk now!" He suggested.

"Hoseokie oppa? I need some advice. Jimin and Mina keep pressuring me to be flirty around Namjoon. Are they right?" I asked.

He considered the thought. "Aish. I know that a lot of us tease you about Namjoon but we really truly believe in the two of you. So no matter how much we tease you, we know that you truly like him. So therefore the advice we give is the one we'd give even if we weren't teasing. What Jimin said, was wrong. You should not listen to him. All you have to do is be cliche or be yourself."

"By why did Jimin hell me to be flirty?" I asked.

"Because he tried to use his cool guy methods. But you've seen him with Lily. He clamps up and gets nervous. So don't listen to him. Just be yourself," he said.

"Thanks Hoseokie oppa!" I hugged him. "Wait...Lily!" I ran over to Jimin and Mina. "Guys what about work?!"

"Don't worry about it," someone said.

I looked behind Mina and Jimin to see Lily.

"Lil?! What're you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"Well I have two reasons. One is because Jimin is taking me out for dinner again and two is a favor I need to ask of you all. My landlord has asked me to move out because someone is willing to pay double of what I am. So I kind of got kicked out of my apartment and need a place to live. So can I stay with you guys?"

"Oh Lil. Sure. Stay as long as you need," Mina said.

"Yeah. We have a room for you to stay in so it's fine. But when do you have class?" I asked.

"Only Monday's and Friday's," she said.

"Wait you take high school night classes?" Jungkook asked.

She nodded. 

"How do you only have one suitcase?" I asked.

"I lived in a horrible apartment. This suitcase holds my clothes and toiletries. Everything in my apartment didn't belong to me except for this."

"Aww. It's alright Lil. Our home is your home," I said.

When we got home Jimin changed into some fancy clothes before taking Lily out for their date.

"Where's she going to sleep?" Mina asked.

"She can take my bunk and I'll sleep on the couch," I said.

"You know you're a really good sister," Mina said.

"I know," I said smugly. I walked over to Yoongi.

"Hey," he said.

"Oppa? Can you go buy us dinner?" I asked, doing my best aegyo.

He stared at me, trying to resist my cuteness, but he eventually gave in without saying anything. He just grabbed his jacket and left.

Everyone started to settle down in the living room with one another. Mina and Seokjin were cuddling, Hoseok and Jungkook were mocking them, and Taehyung was laying on my lap.

"Noona?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait to go back to Seoul with you guys. It's going to be so fun with more people there," he said.

"I'm excited too. We just have to wait two more weeks," I replied.

Are calm got interrupted by a violent knock at the door. I got up and went to open the door. I was shocked to see Namjoon on the floor crying his eyes out, shaking, and screaming.