Chapter 13

I woke up strangely early on Sunday. The rays of sunlight reflected against my face, warming it in the process. I looked over at Mina who was still sound asleep. Jimin and Seokjin didn't seem to be up either. I buried my face in the pillow not wanting to get up, but eventually the alarm clock, known as the sun, forced me out of bed. I stomped to the living room to find an empty room. The still and quiet atmosphere lingered, waiting for something to happen.

"I guess I'll go make food," I muttered. I lazily stalked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I grabbed some avocado and toast from the fridge. I started neatly slicing the avocados into pieces while simultaneously making the toasts. When the satisfying sound of the toasts popping up sounded, I took the perfectly sliced avocados and placed them on top. Then I started on some bacon, sausage, and eggs. Even though Jimin always cooked for us, I was the cook of the family. I loved baking and cooking. It was a major hobby of mine.

The sizzling of the bacon reminded me my job was done. Once I finished all nine plates I placed them nicely on the dining table. As a reward for my neat presentation, I made myself a nice hot cup of hot chocolate. The steam filled my senses, as I dropped the fluffy marshmallows slowly into the cup. I grabbed the cup and huddled into a ball on the couch. I sat in silence just listening to the world around rush past. I tried to look for my mother's urn but I remembered I would never see it unless I went to the park. I sighed sadly, as I continued to stare at the passing world.

"Hey! Anyone! Open up!" Someone yelled. My gaze snapped toward the door. It didn't sound like my father but still a sense of dread filled me. I opened the door slowly only to find a smiling Namjoon.

I rushed him in a hug, "What're you doing here!?"

"I dunno. I was bored," he shrugged.

"So that's why to came to see me? Because you were bored?" I made a pouty face.

He chuckled, "Aigoo my Y/N. What will I ever do with you?"

I frowned jokingly. I tackled him onto the couch and attacked him. He laughed hysterically as I tickled the life out of him.

After we calmed down a bit I grabbed my hot chocolate and continued sipping. Namjoon lightly pulled me onto the couch so he could hug me. Once I finished the no longer warm hot cocoa, I fully relaxed into his wide arms. I felt a calming sensation fill my body and even suppressed a yawn.

"Aww. Y/N~ssi is sleepy," he purred. His voice relaxed me even more and made my body fall limp. And soon enough a dark peace enveloped me.

Time Skip

I opened my eyes slowly as it adjusted to the bright light. I felt a large presence of being watched, so I opened my eyes wider to find the boys and my siblings watching me intently. I looked around and found Namjoon smiling at me.

"You're cute when you snore," Namjoon whispered. I buried my face in his chest. My face turned instantly red.

"Well I thought I would never see the day. For once Y/N decided to sleep in," Mina said.

"Yeah. We always tell her to sleep in on weekends but she always liked to talk to our mother. And I assumed she would talk to her even without the urn but I guess Namjoon did the trick," Jimin added.

"Ooh! Noona has a crush!" Jungkook teased.

"Do you want to be physically crushed?" I threatened.

"Jungkook! I told you she's scary! Don't say stuff like that!" Taehyung scolded.

Namjoon chuckled and pulled me back into his embrace. The boys smiled cheekily, causing me to get embarrassed again.

"Hey guys come on! Lay off," Namjoon defended. They chuckled as they walked off to eat their breakfast, leaving me alone with Namjoon.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem flower."

I smiled into his chest feeling my ears turn red.

"But...you are adorable when you sleep," he muttered.

"Yah stop it! You're making me embarrassed!" I snapped.

"And if I don't?" He questioned.

"Then I'll physically crush you," I retorted.

"Aish! Who turned my sweet little flower into a Venus Fly Trap? I guess I have my work cut out for me," he teased.

I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him on the chest. He jokingly winced in pain, but then made sure to squeeze his arms tight around me.

"Yah! I can't breathe! Stop smothering me! I'm here! You don't need to hug me like I'm about to die!" I whined.

"Hey! I lost you for thirteen years! I deserve a little hog time for you!" He protested.

"Not when my ability to breathe is at risk!" I argued.

He chuckled and suddenly released me. His absence of warmth around my body hit instantly in a form of regret.

"Miss me?" He asked, sensing my uncomfortableness.

I nodded and crawled back to him.

He laughed heartily, "Aish! What did I tell you? Don't run your mouth before you know what the outcome is. Sometimes not being able to breathe for five seconds is better than losing something that you won't be able to get back as easily as air."

"Why are you so wise?" I teased.

He simply shrugged, leaving the mystery to be discovered.

"Y/N~ssi! I think we should talk!" I turned to see Yoongi and the others looking excitedly at us.

"Were you all eavesdropping?" I whispered as I walked over to him.