1k? Info on sequel?

Ok so here lil ol' me checking up on how my books are doing and I see that this book has 1k reads?!?!?!?!?!

Ok I'm like in huge shock because I never thought my writing would be quality enough for 1k. So this is a shocker.

Nonetheless, you all read and enjoyed I hope. So thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for reading!!!! It's just shocking how amazing you all are. Here's me, just trying to get an idea that's been floating in her head onto paper, and you guys go the extra mile for me.

I'm so incredibly grateful for all my loyal readers and I'm so ecstatic for you all.

As a writer and reader, I understand that sometimes people read these stories to escape the perils of their own world, or just to relax. I know I've done it countless of time. Even if the stories mess me up in the head. And it's such an honor to be that safe haven for you.

So once again thank you all for this amazing achievement, and I'm excited to watch this book grow and excite more readers.

Now, aside from that amazeballs news, I know some of you may be concerned about the "Return to Me" sequel. I'm pretty sure my first reader of this book, of this account, asked me to write a sequel. I'm not big on sequels so if you're a fan of my other books I can't guarantee a sequel but maybe I'll put in special chapters.

So to end all confusions there will be a sequel for this book! For now only this book though. However I have some other stories I'd like to produce before I get started on the sequel.

For instance, I'm currently writing a Jimin FF. And then I'll probably take another break from writing to get some ideas and tend to other Wattpad accounts I have, but then I will come back and write you a sequel.

I have some ideas for it but it's just a matter of putting it into words and beginning it.

But since you've all given me an amazing gift of 1k I'll give you a gift.

The name of the sequel will be "Found"

And also another surprise, if anyone would like to design me a cover for it, I'd love it. And of course any other covers that don't make it to the front of the book will be placed in my book. But I'll need them before I write. So when time for writing that sequel comes I'll let you all know. But you can send them to me now too. But of course you don't have to.

However if you want to there are a few requirements:

*Namjoon must be depicted on the cover
*The title(Found) and my username(BTStrashcrack)must be present
*Optional: you can put your(the artists) account(but if you don't I will be shouting you out in the book as well no matter what)
*Have fun with it!!!

Okay I've rambled enough. Once again thank you all for 1k, and get ready for a sequel. I hope to snatch some wigs😉

And as always...

HAPPY READING!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜