Chapter 24

Once again, TRIGGER WARNING! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: STUFF PARENTS SHOULDN'T DO TO THEIR CHILD, CHILD NEGLET, VULGAR LANGUAGE!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
PROCEED WITH CAUTION! AND JUST READ UP UNTIL IT SAYS TIME SKIP!! BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ...HAPPY READING!!

I woke up freezing. I was shivering and felt weak. My throat was killing me, and everything on my body was hurting.

I groaned in pain. My hair looked all messy, and my nose was blocked. It seemed to be around seven in the morning.

I heard some clunk down the stairs. I turned weakly, to see Lily walking down lazily.

"Oh Y/N! You're up early!" She said.

"Same goes to you," I muttered. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah. I don't know why but ever since I started dating Jimin, I've been sleeping a lot happier!" She said giddily.

I smiled. She was so cute sometimes.

I coughed again, groaning right after.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm great. But can you turn up the heat?" I asked.

"Even more? It feel like a sauna down here," she said.

"It doesn't feel like it to me. Can you make me some hot chocolate?" I asked.

"Sure!"

She handed me a warm cup of hot chocolate. I let the heat flow throughout my body.

Without warning her hand flew to my head.

She gasped, "Y/N! You have a fever!"

She ran to the kitchen and wet a towel in hot water.

"Lay down," she ordered, placing the warm towel on my head.

She started searching the house for some medicine. Unfortunately we didn't have any.

More clunks came down the stairs, revealing everyone else.

"Guys! Y/N has a really high fever! Do you have any medicine?!" Lily asked hurriedly.

Everyone ran to my side.

"Don't overreact," I whispered weakly.

"How could we not?! Our baby sister fell sick without warning!" Jimin yelled.

"You worry too much. I'll be fine. I'm just cold. That's all," I said.

"Okay! Everyone let Y/N rest. We will check up on her later!" Mina yelled.

Everyone scattered, leaving my weak form on the couch. They quickly lobbed five blankets on me, and gave me another pillow. Then they all sat around me to keep me company. Meanwhile, Lily was by my side, massaging my head with the hot towel. But I couldn't feel it as I was slowly falling asleep.

Time Skip

I woke up reluctantly to find the sun shining brightly in my face. No one was around me anymore. I was still feeling like butt, but I managed to get off of the couch. I stumbled around a little, looking for someone. However, when I went into the kitchen I found a note.

Hi Y/N!

All of us are out to go get stuff for you. Lily, Jimin, Seokjin, and I are buying buttloads of medicine. Mainly extras for when stuff like this happens again. And the others are buying snacks, dinner, food, etc. We should be home in an hour. The boys will probably take a long time, but we'll try to get back as soon as possible. Stay safe!