Chapter 19

Y/N POV

"It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!"

I groaned at my stupid alarm clock.

"Cute," someone muttered.

I sat up to see Jimin and Seokjin standing at my doorway.

"Yah! What are you doing here!" I yelled.

"Calm down! We just want to talk," Jimin said.

"About what?" I huffed.

"I love my Mina so much. We can't keep secrets between each other. She's an open book," Seokjin said.

"Oh no. She didn't," I cursed.

"Oh yes she did," Jimin sneered.

"You like Namjoon!" Seokjin hollered.

"Keep your mouth down! Unless she already told the boys?" I warned.

"No she didn't tell them," Jimin said.

"So we were right then?" Seokjin said.

"I guess so," I admitted.

They smiled at me.

"He seems like a good guy, but if he ever hurts you I will murder him in his sleep!" Jimin threatened.

"Yah! You can't do anything! You're younger than him pabo! I'll do it!" Seokjin scolded.

"Or neither of you could do it, because there is no way he likes me. Sure we are close but he's been like that. So calm yourselves," I said.

Seokjin made a tsk sound while Jimin clicked his tongue.

"You forget. We are males. We understand how males work. Seokjin has a girlfriend soon to be fiancé. You don't. You're a naive flower who doesn't understand boys. But don't worry we'll help you," Jimin said.

"Y/N~ssi, it's really obvious that he likes you," Seokjin said. "And with that being said I'll take make leave. I will not carry out the Park's idea of confessing. Y/N just remember to follow your heart. Don't let the ridiculous ideas of your brother and sister confuse you."

Seokjin left, leaving me with a crazy looking Jimin.

"Don't mind him and his kind aka wimpy ways. Listen Y/N, what you have to do is quite simple. Just be really flirty with him. Make sure you get close to him, and make interestingly flirtatious remarks. It works like a charm," Jimin explained.

"Says the guy who can barely talk to his coworker aka crush," I remarked.

His face got red and he started stuttering.

"I'll consider the advice," I said, before leaving him in embarrassment.

Time Skip

"Hey Y/N," Namjoon said, as I opened the door. "You look gorgeous as always."

"What's with you and your compliments? Better not say something you'll regret," I said.

I decided to take Jimin's advice about being flirtatiously sassy. But we weren't exactly off to a great start.

"Wow, when did my Y/N become so sassy?" He purred.

"Always been sassy. But you should know that by now," I responded.

"Jin hyung! Noona is being weird with Namjoon!" Jungkook called.

"Yeah! Hyung you have some explaining to do!" Hoseok said, looking amused at the current situation.

He looked at me and mouthed sorry, before pushing the younger ones in the kitchen, probably going to explain to them.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Yep!"

Time Skip

I was sitting in my fourth period waiting for lunch to happen. Gosh I was starving. I kept looking at Namjoon helplessly.

"Attention students and staff! Please evacuate the building immediately. I repeat please leave the building immediately!"

Everyone looked around at each other in shock. This was definitely not a drill! Being the wimp that I am, I was fighting back tears. I hated fires and fire alarms. They scared the life out of me. I always thought that I would die. But unfortunately the only people that knew were Mina and Jimin and they didn't have this class with me.

I started nervously fiddling with my fingers as we made our way to the emergency area. I was trying so hard to not cry. But all of a sudden I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I titled my neck to see Namjoon hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you at all costs. So don't fear. Be brave and trust me. I found out that their was a malfunction in the science lab and one of the machines overheated and lit on fire. Unfortunately we will have to walk past the flames. But we're going to do it okay? If you get scared, just hold my hand as tight as you want," he said.

He swung himself around and held me in a side hug as we walked slowly past the classroom. The smoke was unbearable to smell, so I buried my face in the crook of Namjoon's neck. I squeezed the living daylights out of his hands. And basically clung onto him like a child.

"Hey. Look up. We're outside now and away from the flames. They're releasing us one by one to go home or call our parents. Open your eyes my flower, you're safe. I promised you I'd keep you safe. All you had to do was trust me," Namjoon whispered into my ear.

I looked up slowly to see the outside of the school. I sighed in relief. I pulled him into a long hug, shedding a few tears.

"Y/N!" Two voices called.

I turned to see Jimin and Mina running towards me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Are you hurt? We knew you were scared but we couldn't leave our class!"

"I...I'm alright. Namjoon comforted me," I said.

They looked at him, with small yet very happy smiles. They whispered something to each other, inaudible to me and Namjoon.

"Do you want me to call the boys to come get us?" I asked. Not that we needed them to come all the way here just to walk us back home. Probably for me, so they could support the fragile me.

"Namjoon do you need a ride?" I asked.

"No. I'm fine, thank you. Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Smile. You're okay. You're still alive. Please smile. It kills me when you don't smile."

Ugh! This chapter sucks!!!!! I'm sorry!! Just trying to update for you all!!