Chapter 01- Turning into a vampire

Ever since she was born she had to go live with her aunt. Meredith had to grow up without her mother and father. Her mother was a witch and her father was a werewolf. Because of the leader of the pack from the werewolves, they had to kill her parents. To them it was wrong to have a relationship with another specie. They slid her mother's throat and burned her father. Louisa, her aunt promised to take care of her and placed a spell around their house so that no other specie could get in their lawn and Meredith not exit that boundary.
No living thing besides Louisa could pass that boundary. It was for Meredith's own safety.

Meredith was the happy little girl she was born to be. She was healthy. But she was also special. No one knew what she was or gonna become but it was sure no good. So Louisa had to create a stone to protect Meredith from everything that vampires, werewolves and witches are afraid of. She made a necklace out of the stone and gave it to Meredith. Meredith never understood what made the outside world so cruel. She always wondered what was going on inside the dark forest filled with horrible secrets. Little did she know that her blood had the ability to heal. What she didn't know either is that the first specie that gets their teeth or their blood in her, could turn her into one of them. Everybody from the outside admired the big old house, watching every move the girl made. They wanted her and her blood.

It was everything just as perfect as it was meant to be untill the vampires decided to make a deal with the witches. Both would share Meredith's blood to protect their species if they help each other. The witches first didn't even know that Meredith was still alive but when they found out, they made that deal with the vampires. Little did the vampires know that the witches was gonna betray them.
When Meredith turned eighteen, she decided to ask her aunt about her parents. Louisa told her everything she needed to know, besides the fact that she's special. It was that same night that the vampires and witches attacked them. The witches broke through the boundary and murdered Louisa.

Meredith ranned away. All through the woods she ran further from the house. Her dark hair flapping along with her speed untill she fell over a branch. She rolled in under it when she heard one of the vampires. Her dark long dress made it even easier to hide in the dark. She hid so perfectly well that if someone very stupid would come look for her, they would look right at her and not see her. But she didn't hid so perfectly away from a professional vampire, did she?
He pulled her up by her hair causing her scream to echoe through the woods.

A hunter named Wayne heard that scream travel the whole forest. He and his men who is also hunters immediately decided to follow that scream.
The vampire choked Meredith against the tree smelling in her neck to get a taste of her blood into his nose. She nervously tried to breathe upon his grip grabbing his arm looking at him with those desperate eyes.
"Oh my, my, what big eyes you have." He said in almost a whisper.
"What do you want?" She manage to ask.
"Healing." He replied and open his mouth biting her in the neck with his long sharp fangs. She scream out in desperate help causing him to pull away and grab his ears. His eyes, nose and ears started bleeding by her powerful voice causing him to fall down to the ground looking at her in horror. She jump up on him straddling him down with fangs growing inside her mouth.
"Oh my, my, what big eyes you have." She quoted and force her hand into his chest, ripping out his heart.
Her black eyes open wider in horror. They turn back into normal causing her to start crying. She stood up and start running away.

Her throat became thirsty as the deserts and her soul was burning fire like an endless ocean of water. She run into a hunter bumping him over. She pick him up quickly. The terrified look in his eyes when he saw her made her eyes become black again. The pupil of her eyes grow over the sharp colour of hers and once again her mouth opened up. She bite him in the neck sucking out on his blood. When she was done, she threw him to the hard ground looking at him that looked at her. The only way to save him is her blood, but she didn't know that. When she heard someone behind her in the forest, she began to run. She fell in the river getting dizzy. The water washing over her face caused the blood to wash off. She crawl to a rock that was on the river and climbed upon it. She lay down and role to her back. Out of breath and tyred, she fell asleep right there.

"There!" One of the men shouted pointing to the body that laid on the rock.
"Wait here." Wayne told them and walk through the river that had so less water in and got to the girl. He immediately ran out of breath when he saw the beautiful girl. He touch her cheek softly to see if she'll wake. He looked at her neck for any bites but saw none since it covered so quickly. He feel for her pulse and the moment he felt them, he picked her up carefully and started carrying her. He could barely take his eyes off her. She is one of the prettiest women he has ever seen before. Her long black hair was soaking wet and her hair hung from her head being just as wet.