Chapter 11- Trust

Wayne look down at the necklace around his neck then up at Meredith that arrived giving the fruits over to the man.
"Thank you Meredith," he thank. She nod and look at Wayne giving him a smile filled with revenge.

"Wayne," she whispered walking away. He gave an odd look when he could hear her. "Follow me."
He look at the children then back infront of him following her to an abandoned cottage. He stop and look at her that also stopped and look at him.
"Is it fun to tease me like this now that I'm also a vampire?" He asked her straightforward.
"Yes," she giggled and take his hand. "This is how vampires act towards each other if they've been in love or is in love. We don't feel like this around as humans. Worse is, we have no control over our reactions. Have a little fun Wayne."
"Fun?" He asked giving her an odd look. "Fun is you playing with my heart."
"I can feel how I'm tickling it," she laughed and touch his chest.
He give her a soft look that gave him a smile.
"Close your eyes and follow me," she whispered in a tune.
He close his eyes and within seconds he heard some buzzing noises. He open his eyes being amazed when they were looking over the whole city.
"Oneday, we'll be living there," she said and climb in under his arm.
"There?" He asked looking at her.
"Well, I was here the other day when I heard some men planning on taking down our trees and building more." She replied.
"Building what?" He asked folding his arms around her.
"I don't know," she smiled and look up at him. He give her an odd look touching her cheeks. He move closer to her to kiss her lips, but she slipped right out his arms.
"Catch me if you can," she giggled and ran. Wayne gave a chuckle at the silly woman and follow her. He stop at a big tree looking up at her that sat there. "Can I jump?"
"Yes," he replied. She jump off straight into his arms. He fall back and look at her that laid down on top of him giving him a smile. She rest her chin on his chest starring at him.

"I came to you that day to tell you that no matter what separates us, I will always love you," he told her. "I didn't care if you would kill me in my sleep or whatsoever, I just wanted to spend te rest of my life with you. Now, I can spend my whole future with you."
"I know," she smile and touch his cheek. "I would love to spend my future with you. You'll get tired of me eventually."
"Tired of being away from you, yes," he chuckled. She gave a giggle and grab his face putting her lips on his. He kiss her back and role them over so that she could rest back on the grass while he take control.

She raise her one leg where he touched her thigh lifting her dress up a bit. She gave a giggle and role over again straddling him that sat up straight.
"Bite me," she whispered out of breath.
"Why?" He asked and look at her.
"Because it's good for you. Some practice and medicine."
He kiss her neck and open his mouth putting his teeth into her skin. She gave a little cry and touch his hair rubbing his back. He put away and look at her giving her an odd look.
"You're different," he whispered.
"So are you my love," she replied and kiss him again.