Chapter 04- children?

The sun began to rise again. When Wayne woke up he was various when he didn't see Meredith. He run out stopping. He look into the most beautiful figure in a white dress, loose hair and a doll face sitting in a tree looking around.

"Good morning." He greeted her with a smile walking closer to her. She look at him and give a big smile.
"Morning." She greeted with the most beautiful smile. "How did you sleep?"
"Fine and you?"
"Alright." She smiled and stood up in the tree. "Want to catch me?"
"Just jump." He smiled moving to the right angle. She give a smile about to put her trust on the fall.
"If you don't catch me, I'll never trust you again." She said climbing higher for no reason.
"Just jump sweetheart." He smiled. She look at him with a big smile jumping off. With the fall, her dress lift up giving her a better grib around his waist with her legs. He grab her around her body holding her tight that held him around his neck. She look at him and touch his cheek softly.

"I cannot stay here Wayne. The longer I stay, the more danger you're in." She whispered putting her front head against his. "I don't want to loose you but it's better this way."
"Stay Meredith. Letting you go is already like being killed." He whispered and give her a kiss on the lips. She give him a confused look since she had never had her first kiss. "I know it's too early, but don't you want children?"
"I do." She whispered placing her lips on his. "I do."

They've been talking about this the whole day. Now they've finally reached the right timing. It's dark outside already. Only sound outside is a certain annoying bug that's trying to sing the night away.
"You will look after the child if I die, right?" She asked sitting on the end of the bed looking at Wayne that laid in his half asleep. "Wayne, you hear me."
"Yes," he finally open his eyes slowly. "I still don't understand why anyone would want to kill you."
"Not just me."
He sit up straight giving her an odd look.
"I should've thought about it earlier." She pull in her lips and give him a little smile. "There is a way. There's always got to be a way."