6

JENNIE

I just got out from the office. As usual, me and secretary had a fight again, damn her.

Well she's okay when it comes to work. Compared to my past secretaries, she's the one who topped. She had skill in managing and I don't have to double check her work.

The problem is, her attitude. Where did she got her confidence to ruin my mood? I swear I want to kill her everyday. She's just making my mood worst!

I can't believe that I had a one night stand with her!

What the heck did I just said? Nevermind.

I sighed as I entered my home. This is odd, there's no one around. I shake that thought and sit on the couch.

Damn that secretary, should I fire her? I can't believe what she did earlier.

-

She's glaring at me. It took seconds for me to realize what she just did.

My blood is now boiling.

I punch her hard and push her. "Damn you!"

Her eyes widened, for sure she's gotten to herself again.

She covered her mouth. "I'm sorry, oh my God-"

"Why the hell did you do that?!" This is shit.

"I just tried to shut you up!" She said while standing up.

I smacked her arm. "Is that how you shut a person? I can't believe you!"

"Aish! As if I know you liked it.." She mumbled.

"I did not Manoban." I denied, what the hell?

Why would I like her kiss? She took advantage of me! I actually want to kill her now!

"Don't deny boss, you even have a night with me." She grinned.

I gritted my teeth, how did she opened that topic? I don't want to talk about it right now. "I'm drunk that time."

"Drunk or not you still-"

I stopped her. "Stop that nonsense words! It's just one night, can you just forget about it?"

She didn't utter a word. She look shocked.

"And stupid I'm going home, I'm not going with Taehyung." I said and leave her hanging again. I already told her what to do so I'll don't have any problem if I leave.

-

Did I went to far? Because I swear I regret it. Too late to realize everything, argh I'm too dumb.

I didn't really mean to say that. She pissed me that's why I said that to her, right Jennie. It's because of her, it's her fault.

I remember the day we met. I don't want to forget it though, she was my first. I admit she's amazing. After that night my body is searching for her until now, I just don't know why I treated her like that. As far as I remember I'm straight, and also I still hate her guts.

She's the only one who can answer me like that, she impressed me everytime.

I suddenly felt her warm lips from mine, am I crazy? I touched my lips and found myself thinking about that again.

"Is this a miracle? Unnie is blushing."

"It is, and she's here too early."

I glared to them. I didn't notice their presence, weird.

"Don't glare at me unnie, it's not working." Dahyun said and scroll to her phone again.

Nayeon sit beside me and let her pikachu sit on her other side. You're blushing, is someone can handle your attitude now and make you like that?"