44

JL TUMS ON MY PROFILE!

JENNIE

"Are all the papers okay?" I asked my secretary.

"Yes Miss Kim."

"Good, prepare the presentation for tomorrow."

She nodded. "Copy Miss Kim."

"It's time already, we can go now."

She bid her goodbye and left my office.

I am in the deep thoughts about our company, everything is going fine but I am not contented. I miss my Lisa.

I never felt this sad, she's the only one that I loved so much. If only I could turn back the time that she knew me. Should I tell her now? That I am her fiancé? Her girlfriend? Her love?

But I'm afraid. What if I'll hurt her? I don't want to rush things. Maybe I'll just let her feel my love.

I wiped the few tears on my cheek.

I fixed my things and assembled the papers that I'll be doing tomorrow, then suddenly I received a phone call.

"Yes Jisoo unnie?"

"Mandeuk, we'll be having a sleep over in your house."

I frowned. "What? Why?"

"Nothing, just going to have a chitchat." She laughed.

"But why does it have to be in my house?"

"We just want to be in your house you know."

"I still don't get it-"

"Shut up, we'll be in your house later, bye!" And she ended the call.

How can they do this to me? I'm now being good from a bitchy boss! They should stop irritating me!

I quickly left my office and go to my our house, I guess I'll just visit Lisa later. Besides she's gonna be okay since the nurse is there, ugh that nurse.

Once I entered the house I heard the baby's cry. Oh gosh dumpling.

"Hello, Jen."

"Can I hold her ajumma?" I asked her politely since she looked stressed with the kid.

She handed me the baby. "Here."

I put my bag on the tables and carry him. I swiftly danced him and he stopped crying.

"You really got him Jennie." Ajumma said.

I just smiled at her. I hummed a bit so Dumpling will go to sleep, maybe he's just sleepy.

"Why don't you keep him? You look perfect together. And also you got his heart Jen."

I sighed. "I want to keep him too. But he needs to be with his real mom, but if she'll disown this dumpling again then I'll definitely keep him."

"I know you're not a bad person, you're so kind-hearted Jennie. You're being considerate to the person who left her child on your friend's door. I still don't know why do people keep saying that you're a bad boss."

I chuckled. "I'm bad at the company."

"Before, but when Miss Lisa came you completely changed."

I stopped for a moment.

Lisa.

"I-I'm sorry." She said apologetically and bowed.

"No, it's fine."

She looked at my eyes. "Jennie, be strong. As an old woman, I advice that you should wait for your one and only love. She will definitely remember you. Brains can forget but hearts don't. Time will come for the both of you, that somehow and someday, everything will be alright and both of you will be happy again."