Author's Note

Jk HAHAHAHAHAHA

——

That night, when Jennie bravely kissed Lisa.

LISA

It's been an hour since I've been faking my sleep. How can I fucking sleep when I have the most wonderful boss beside me?

Sometimes I do wonder if we have some romance in the office? I mean, oh gosh I want to fuck her everyday.

When she introduced herself to me, I don't believe that she's my boss. But I guess that's true. Damn it, how is it possible to fall in love with her for a short period of time?

I was taken aback when she held my nape and kissed me. Did she just kissed me?!

I opened my eyes for approval and yes she's claiming my lips!

My mind let my eyes closed and feel her lips. Oh God it's so soft, I love this warmth given by her.

She stopped so I opened my eyes again.

She was a bit shocked but she kissed me again. And I felt, missed that. I fucking missed this.

In between our kisses, I saw myself with her. She's with me, we're happy.

I wanted to cry, I can't believe this, she's mine. God, this girl is mine.

The first night in Busan, how I became her secretary. Our fights, her rudeness and at the same time her cuteness, the peanut butters and others. It's all fucking real, Jennie, my boss bitch is mine.

"Lisa?"

I felt my head hurts a bit. "Yes?"

"To be honest, I am-"

I pretended to be hurt, to be honest I can handle it but I guess I have to surprise her.

-

"Doc, thank you so much." I thanked my doctor and she smiled at me.

"I'm happy, you remembered everything already." She said before leaving. Thanks to her, she let me pretend for my fiancé.

Later on, I was about to get up but the doorknob twisted. Oh shit I forgot about them being here!

I quickly lye on the bed and close my eyes. Suddenly, I smelled the scent of my fiancé.  I want to kiss her again, damn.

"You still look pretty." Jennie complimented, she slightly chuckled. "Even when you're asleep."

I tried not to smile, gosh this woman is making me crazy.

"I'm sorry, I really felt like it was my fault that's why you're in this condition."

Jennie started to sob. "I really miss you Lisa."

"Last night we kissed. You don't know how much it meant to me. Almost a month, I know I am completely stranger to you but I really want you to feel how much I love you."

I fought the urge to wipe her tears, kissed her and tell her I already knew who she were.

'Please don't cry Bee.'

"I'm so happy that you kissed back last night."

'I am too, thank you, you let me remember everything.'

"Lisa.." Jennie held my hand. "I am your fiancé."

-

"Chaeyoung."

"L-lisa? What happened? Are you okay now?!"

"Yes, Seulgi and others accompanied me."

I heard her gasped. "Why are you so comfortable now?"